Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
<insertcoinshere>

>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gooood shit! two biggest hates... people who pose in front of graff to give them street cred or fags taking oversaturated photos of graff because the 'colours are pretty'

Don't like it fuck off.... Sick of people rippin on thier own scene.. Do something about it I'd you don't like it...

Sydney fuckin rocks !!!!!!!

panels run for like a day if that.....99% of panels getting done are garbage

kids who are underage come out of no where keep painting the same spots untill they get done and no body besides gtf does anything about it

u physically have to go and guard ur own spots because u wouldnt no if it gets painted cause the panel will probably not run

barely any of the older writers are out there showing cunts how shit should be done on the lines

man....that rocks to you? are u blind man.......i guess u have to travel to realise that the scene in sydney is dismal.......

but who cares any way its only graff. at the end of the day it doesnt mean shit, letters on a surface...woop dee dooo

This spot was soo good.

Word. Junkyard walls.

If anyone has flix from this spot, please post.

panels run for like a day if that.....99% of panels getting done are garbage

kids who are underage come out of no where keep painting the same spots untill they get done and no body besides gtf does anything about it

u physically have to go and guard ur own spots because u wouldnt no if it gets painted cause the panel will probably not run

barely any of the older writers are out there showing cunts how shit should be done on the lines

man....that rocks to you? are u blind man.......i guess u have to travel to realise that the scene in sydney is dismal.......

but who cares any way its only graff. at the end of the day it doesnt mean shit, letters on a surface...woop dee dooo

you can do something about it. just stick to your word about people hitting panels , like they did back in the 90's in sydney , when cunts got hammers to the head and shit haha

i bet they will make a toy wait till hes better , and you cant say people will get better at doing panels if they do some , jam some walls first then when they are ready they should be taken or given the right

you can do something about it. just stick to your word about people hitting panels , like they did back in the 90's in sydney , when cunts got hammers to the head and shit haha

i bet they will make a toy wait till hes better , and you cant say people will get better at doing panels if they do some , jam some walls first then when they are ready they should be taken or given the right

You laugh like a hammer to the head is a good thing? Wonder if you'd feel the same if it happened to you or your mate?

You laugh like a hammer to the head is a good thing? Wonder if you'd feel the same if it happened to you or your mate?

Agreed

Shit may have been "real" or whatever but not to be haha'd..

a good friend of mine recently got clobber'd over the head and face with baseball bat....

showing your age gorilla bacon....

Word. Junkyard walls.

If anyone has flix from this spot, please post.

will do used to go past here weekly for flicks 97-98

a good friend of mine recently got clobber'd over the head and face with baseball bat....

showing your age gorilla bacon....

Good thing he's a battler! (Believe we know the same person)

A flick for the chatter

46985812992d20af5cf8.jpg