>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: >>> - SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA - <<<

well yeah you do have that.

But cameras are being introduced to our trains and we have the Grey dogs who seem to be every where these days.

so melbourne yes some of you trains are more cained and your lines are more cained but it's only because your buff is a very sporadic thing unlike the buff here which is fairly continuous.

Melbourne is way more bombed but that is because the buff culture isn't nearly as strong as it is in Sydney

In Melbourne they are walls on prime lines such as the upifeild line which only have a couple of tags on them and haven't been buffed in years. I guarentee every inch of surface visible from a train is sydney has been thrashed and buffed.

I heard Narc and Omen were out there recently. if anyone got stuff they did. Please post them.

is narc from london or some shit? He hit a few spots around my area. i'll see if i can scrouge up any flicks. He did some some mad shit I was pissed off about not flicking before it got buffed, and I dont don't really take flicks or other poeple's shit