>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Does anyone have any more Rambo, Roms, Zombie, Siks, sims flicks?.

Whats the best place to upload images to so I can share them here?.

Cool, always dig seeing old TM/TSC/OSF/VHS/KGB shiz

http://www.imgur.com

Click Upload images from "my computer" (assuming you have these pics saved on your computer) Find the pics you want, select them (you can do about 12 in one go, any more and it starts fucking up) then upload and just wait for them to upload. Once they have all uploaded right click on each image highlight the properties and individually post them here using the insert image tool. Trust me i have fiddled around with trying to post them all at one time on this site but the best way is to do each one individually. You can do about 12 per post on this site without it fucking up.

^^ The only problem with photobucket is if a certain amount of people click on your image. I don’t know what that amount is. But it gives you some little error image instead of the one you originally posted and says that the traffic amount for your image has been exceeded. They try and get you to upgrade by paying. Same as Flickr. You can only post a certain amount of pics before they make you upgrade by paying.

6sQr7.jpg

F6f0d.jpg

TPhhu.jpg

pJtAD.jpg

krfBz.jpg

dEbDd.jpg

9kgkZ.jpg

BBjW1.jpg

jO0WJ.jpg

MaXJV.jpg

tvepJ.jpg

Edg31.jpg

^^ The only problem with photobucket is if a certain amount of people click on your image. I don’t know what that amount is. But it gives you some little error image instead of the one you originally posted and says that the traffic amount for your image has been exceeded. They try and get you to upgrade by paying. Same as Flickr. You can only post a certain amount of pics before they make you upgrade by paying.

I only upgraded last year because I have close to 3,000 pics on mine.I've never yet over run my bandwidth

Funnily enough I can see where my traffic per image comes from and the image with the most traffic is an old piece by flips that you posted on werunthis after I posted it on here.