my ducky lay!

RumPuncher

So I get an email from a co-worker.

"you should go check out the recycling bins near the loading docks"

okay.... I'm not one to pass up a interesting adventure that gets me away from the desk.

Guess what I find? A crate half full of records, just sitting on a recycling bin.

< YOINK >

I counted them up and there's 70 records and almost all of theme are white lables

and promo copies from the Winter Music Conference in 2003. Oh and get this....

there was some paperwork stuffed in the record sleeves so now I know these records

used to belong to Dj Sneak. Sure most of you dont know who he is, but trust me, he's a BIG name.

He used to have offices in my building, so I guess someone finally tossed some of his old *trash.

*trash to some, treasure to others.

So then I get a call from this girl who I know is way more into modern dance music than me,

and she tells me that the records would have been worth over a grand new if someone paid retail for them.

Damn... I should check the trash more often!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw like 50 12 packs of becks bear sitting close to the street next to truck that was unloading them.. i was going the opposite direction, but i was fucking this close to turning around grabing some. it would of been possible. would of changed my day.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Apr 3 2006, 10:10 PM

Btw, this chick wants to bang.

done and done.

and for you kids who'd burn them, it's your loss.

People who would discount an entire genre of music aren't real music lovers.

I could love a polka if it was good enough. I can dig almost anything if it's good.

Some genres have a lot more crap than others, but every genre has a few good songs.

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Apr 4 2006, 02:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Apr 4 2006, 02:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Apr 3 2006, 10:10 PM

Btw, this chick wants to bang.

done and done.

and for you kids who'd burn them, it's your loss.

People who would discount an entire genre of music aren't real music lovers.

I could love a polka if it was good enough. I can dig almost anything if it's good.

Some genres have a lot more crap than others, but every genre has a few good songs.

[/b]

maybe, but i couldnt be bothered listening to all the shit to find a couple of exceptions

Originally posted by Smart+Apr 3 2006, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Apr 3 2006, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BAN-THIS!!!@Apr 3 2006, 09:31 PM

There are actually entire genres of music that suck monkeyballs.

It concerns me that you know so much about music AND monkey ball sucking...

[/b]

I heard those how the hiv got started.

Originally posted by Smart+Apr 3 2006, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Apr 3 2006, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BAN-THIS!!!@Apr 3 2006, 09:31 PM

There are actually entire genres of music that suck monkeyballs.

It concerns me that you know so much about music AND monkey ball sucking...

[/b]

Me too. But it's true.

Originally posted by Skilla54@Apr 3 2006, 09:08 PM

i saw like 50 12 packs of becks bear sitting close to the street next to truck that was unloading them.. i was going the opposite direction, but i was fucking this close to turning around grabing some. it would of been possible. would of changed my day.

You're a fool for passing this up. Good find on the records