Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Where is everyone?

I've noticed lately that there's been a distinct lack of heads lurking around here....it's lame considering I'm here so much that i notice this but I have a good excuse.

But yeah, is this one of those fabled "lulls" I hear about everytime we have a thread that bemoans the lack of creativity and "not the same as it used to be...." feeling?

Is there an epidemic?

Was there a mass banning in between today and last friday?

Here's a design lesson:

So, I guess this guy was supposed to sell pizza...

Brick_Oven_Pizza-resized200.gif

But, poor design leads weirdos like me to notice that the 'Chef', while happy, isn't really jolly, you know? Plus his hands aren't really 'anticipating the return of the dough', see how they just kinda hang there saying "Whatever man, I don't fucking care...". Top it all off with the infinity symbol and you got a great image for all the wrong reasons:

Brick_Oven_Pizza-resized200.gif

"Whatever man, I don't fucking care... TIMES INFINITY!"

its warm out..maybe niggas is painting and enjoying ho's..just maybe

jebus i have a raft of shit to do.

fucking Western Blot on the TOPdGFPs, morpholino on WT followed by in situs for dorsalization markers, thank effing gawd i don't have to make the probes..all 4 of em, goosecoid, chordin, bmp4 and eve1, plus maybe flourescein uncaging.

then i gotta amplify MKS3 somehow, and get it into pCS2+ for RNA transcription...and there's all my antibody staining on a battery of embryos, and maybe in situ hybridization for MKS1 and 3 on them too.

don't even get me started on the FLJ and Hydin shit.

do you think cuz you know big words that makes you better than me? do you?

hahaha..whatup symbols..sounds like you hella busy..that last post was like a ghostface rap

sheesh..ok ok..I'll stop the raining in brooklyn :claps hands and rolls up blunt: "let it be done"...ok, you should be good to go in like 30..

thats gotta be some clap

us_nyc_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

ha.

better than no one.

;)

yeah, I clapped two more times..so most of brooklyn with the exception of williamsburg (die hipster) should be clear of rain as well as some parts of upper manhattan and the bronx..no one gives a fuck about queens..and I hope Boston gets swallowed by a Tsunami

tsunamis suck i felt the boxing day tsunami and i'm in fucking tasmania over a few thousand k's away! imagine what else that tsunami would swallow....bye bye several american states

haha, i bet your first reaction was, WHAT! homeboy is gay?! Oh wait, that's right fatalist is a girl.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this