Car Accidents/Insurance Claims

alure

I think Americans in general are just bad drivers. I've gotten into about 3 accidents on base (none of which were my fault)' date=' but none off base. I think it's because it costs over $3000 to get a licence in Japan while in the states it can cost around $150 I think.[/quote']

you in oki? or mainland?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In '96 my entire family was in a huge accident. Everyone got injured, that's three sisters my mom, pops and me. I got my two front teeth broke in half, broke a cheek bone and got knocked out for while. It was 100% their fault, I couldn't even begin to imagine that insurence paper work. Anyway years later when I was old enough to settle I got 17,000$.

I once crashed my car into a parked car, that parked car hit another parked car which in turn hit a rock wall that fell ontop of it. My car was scrapped but I don't know what happened to the other ones.

One time I was in the car with a girl driving who got in a fight on her cell phone with her boyfriend, then she hit a firehydrant.

I got sideswiped by this chick when I was going through an amber light. First she admitted it was her fault, and like two cars followed us and said they'd be witnesses cause the person who hit me was at fault. So later on I file the claim, but she says it wasn't her fault. Basicaly in the end my witnesss pulled through and it ended up 100% her fault.

I was in the car with my sister and we got rear ended at a red light..dude was totally at fault but started screamin at my sis like an asshole, tryin to scare her. I got out of the car, punched him in the mouth, then stomped on his face a few times when he hit the ground..we thought it best to not wait around for the police

WHODIE WHOOOOOOO

I was in the car with my sister and we got rear ended at a red light..dude was totally at fault but started screamin at my sis like an asshole, tryin to scare her. I got out of the car, punched him in the mouth, then stomped on his face a few times when he hit the ground..we thought it best to not wait around for the police

WHODIE WHOOOOOOO

aren't you 17?

man... people online are tough these days.

I was in the car with my sister and we got rear ended at a red light..dude was totally at fault but started screamin at my sis like an asshole' date=' tryin to scare her. I got out of the car, punched him in the mouth, then stomped on his face a few times when he hit the ground..we thought it best to not wait around for the police[/quote']

Handle yo shit.

reputation.gif