frats

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I mean its totally stupid as fuck and tasteless but it is halloween. What the fuck its not like i havnt seen someone around here with the black paint on and shit. Either way throw the book at em that whole scene looked so wack except for the dude dressed like chris farley that was pretty smoov

Some frats can be cool and some can be fucked up. That article is a perfect example of the fucked up ones, here's another: In the early days of our legal wall, there was a neighboring frat that would call the cops and give descriptions of kids painting the legal wall- I knew a kid who was interested in joining this particular association of morons and he came back not only not a member, but saying that they are the biggest racist assholes he ever had to deal with. Not surprising when the theme of their Cinco de Mayo party was, "Border Patrol." This same friend ended up joining another frat along with some other friends of mine- these kids were pressured to join by their parents, who, unlike my own, pay their kid's bills. For a while there was little to no communication between us because everytime I went to their parties I would get harrassed about pledging. After they got it through their alcoholic minds that the fraternity heirarchy is just not my style, I was invited back to help out with the annual, "Back to School Jell-o Odessy." When we were done, there were roughly 3000 jello-shots to compliment the 4 kegs donated by the alumni. HOLY SHIT DID I GET DRUNK-- TWICE!! Cops busted the party up and there were still 60 kids running around getting shit-faced. Every weekend, without fail, I can walk up to this house and get treated like an alumni- cut of sucker-ducks trying to get a peek at the kegs, mack on the girls who came to be seen. Cool frat, but I still don't know what those fucking letters mean.

shit...that's just wrong..

that reminds me..

i live out in the countryish area. right outside the suburbs. there are a lot of the good ole boys out here, runnin their dale earnhardt decals and rebel flag decals on their trucks. well, anyway, i moved out here last year and i had to finish up senior year at the high school nearby. oh boy. i was taking my half credit of physical education that year, everyday of which i played basketball with the short kids who think they're the shit. well, anyways, there was this fat-ass, slob, rude, disgusting, fucking shit motherfucker rebel redneck fat ass named philip. nobody liked him. people pretended to like them for fear of him farting on or punching them. well, one day, i was shootin some hoopski's, and here's fat-ass ignorant motherfucker white boy kicking the basketballs, breakin shit, no concern for anybody's safety. he decides to shoot hoops. of course, since he is a fat-ass, dumbshit racist dumb fuck, he sucks at basketball, and blames it on the fact that he's not black. well, good ole corn sucker bends down, and rubs his fat greasy hand on the black boundary line on the gym floor. he proceeds to take that hand, rub it on his face and say "here, here, im putting black on me. nyuk nyuk." till this day, i hate this fat shit. simply because he is a fat, smelly, dipshit, redneck racist motherfucker. i hope he tries to go hunting and ends up shooting himself.

Originally posted by WhenOne

anyone ever see that movie where the rich kids dad wont pay for his college education so he takes a bunch of tanning pills and gets a scholarship as a black guy...funny shit

ive seen that shit. that shit is funny but what the frat did was going too far.

Archived