Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what would you do?

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Apr 2 2006, 09:12 PM

act like you couldnt care less about her. thatll make her want you 10x more.

tease...this is the winning strategy. trust me on this one. if you do it right, she'll be begging you for a relationship.

edit:

just don't be an ass about it. just think...what would James Bond do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut off all contact with her. You know you'll be pissed/hurt if you saw her with someone else, so why put yourself in a position where that could happen. You also say that with her around, it's keeping you from talking to other girls (moving on with your life). Yea it's going to suck not being around her, but that will only last for a little bit, and will be gone as soon as you find another chick (which you won't do if she is around).

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Apr 3 2006, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Apr 3 2006, 05:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Apr 3 2006, 11:33 AM

Brickrape! Brickrape! Brickrape!

Is there any other kind?

Really though Tease, if I was you.... I would've swallowed Drain-O a loooooong time ago.....

[/b]

I hear drain-o ca get you pregnant

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Apr 3 2006, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Apr 3 2006, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Apr 3 2006, 12:33 PM

sometimes girls just want to be treated like a piece of meat.

Spoken like a man who gets mad ass...yuck knows

[/b]

my girl loves me.

Are you joking my dude? Move in and holler at other chicks... this is a no-brainer.

Meet another crew of girls and get in good stat, find out where they're going one night (preferably not a party where girl A can hook-up with other dudes) and ask if they want to meet up or something, be casual. Take girl A out with you (don't mention that you're going to meet up with some other chicks) and bump into said girls. Give them all the attention and deal with girl A on a 'well, we're just friends remember?' level.

Either she'll see you hooking up with other broads and realize how 'desirable' you are or she'll buck a 180 and start fucking around with other guys. Either way, at this point, it sounds like you're not going to get what you want, so you might as well have another bird to fall back on when this chick leaves you high and dry. Having back-up ass beats not having reserve cheeks when this chick splits, doesn't it?

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 3 2006, 01:02 PM

Are you joking my dude? Move in and holler at other chicks... this is a no-brainer.

Either she'll see you hooking up with other broads and realize how 'desirable' you are or she'll buck a 180 and start fucking around with other guys. Either way, at this point, it sounds like you're not going to get what you want, so you might as well have another bird to fall back on when this chick leaves you high and dry. Having back-up ass beats not having reserve cheeks when this chick splits, doesn't it?

truth

The thing about the Duke situation is have you really ever met a stripper that wouldn't sleep with you for enough cash? Every time I've been to the strip club women have asked (for fees varying from $100 - $500) to take me "upstairs" in a "private room" in the "champagne room" etc. One went so far as to suggest that there were beds upstairs that were for "special attention." And I'm not the best looking or most hygenic dude in the world. I'm not saying it's impossible that the stripper was raped, all I'm saying is kids who play lacrosse have enough money to have bought it.