why should i write my own senior thesis

killakash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by killakash@Apr 3 2006, 02:42 AM

it has to be at least 15 pages. and it has to be answering a question of some kind.

I DON'T THINK 12OZ IS THE PLACE TO REALLY ASK THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS. AND TO BE HONEST I THINK THIS IS STUFF YOU SHOULD FIGURE OUT ON YOUR OWN. THOSE OF US OVER 18 HAVE HAD SCHOOL PAPERS AND PROBABLY HAD TO COME UP WITH OUR OWN IDEAS NOT LOOK ON A GRAFF MESSAGE BOARD FOR PEOPLE TO THINK FOR US. JUST GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT THAT'S ALL.

Ahhh the good ol' days.

It might be good to know what you study.

Of general interest,

Deconstructing Mein Kampf (a small but sorely missing piece in the hoax that is postmodernism)

A Comparison of the Cold War and the War on Terror (You could call it fighting the invisible enemy)

A historical perspective on aesthetic preference

Crack cocaine

The death of Mulholland Drive as a drag racing mecca.

Comparing how hip hop is similar to rock n' roll in that it stole money from black people...

Guest Resurrection

YEAH MILTON HAD SOME PRETTY GOOD STUFF. ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE. WRITE ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED, AND HOW THEY STEAL IDEAS AND CULTURES FROM PEOPLE OF COLOR LIVING IN THE SLUMS AND THEN MARKET IT OFF AS THEIR OWN IDEAS AND TO INCREASE THEIR MONETARY FUNDS.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Apr 3 2006, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Apr 3 2006, 12:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Apr 2 2006, 09:48 PM

Comparing how hip hop is similar to rock n' roll in that it stole money from black people...

Or a comparison of how both rock and roll and hip hop are dead.

[/b]

ghostface.jpg

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Apr 2 2006, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Apr 2 2006, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Apr 2 2006, 09:48 PM

[/b]

you're dead. you just dont know it yet.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Apr 2 2006, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Apr 2 2006, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Apr 2 2006, 08:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Apr 2 2006, 09:48 PM

you're dead. you just dont know it yet.

[/b]

:zombie:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Apr 2 2006, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Apr 2 2006, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Apr 3 2006, 12:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Apr 2 2006, 09:48 PM

ghostface.jpg

[/b]

That song with Ne-Yo is hot...yeah, I like R&B. Whatever

Guest Resurrection

CONTRAST THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A WHITE MAN'S PENIS AND A BLACK MAN'S PENIS. YOU CAN USE METAPHORS SUCH AS TWIGS & BERRIES AND TREES & APPLES

Originally posted by Resurrection@Apr 2 2006, 11:19 PM

CONTRAST THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A WHITE MAN'S PENIS AND A BLACK MAN'S PENIS. YOU CAN USE METAPHORS SUCH AS TWIGS & BERRIES AND TREES & APPLES

You could do an essay on why certain unendowed black males find it nessisary to alude to a grossly overused cleche.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by Milton@Apr 3 2006, 03:57 AM

I don't get how that was an 'ass hat' comment? I'm sorry if I've offended you.

Mine was on Jewish Immigration in the early development of Seattle. It was shit, complete shit, and I got an A.

WHY DID HE CALL YOU AN ASS HAT?

Originally posted by Milton@Apr 2 2006, 10:57 PM

I don't get how that was an 'ass hat' comment? I'm sorry if I've offended you.

Mine was on Jewish Immigration in the early development of Seattle. It was shit, complete shit, and I got an A.

Nah, I wasn't offended, just putting words together...

you could write about the emrgance of anti narcotics law and its historical context, to see what possibly was the real reason these laws came about

(more interesting if u do it about Canadas drug laws)

or talk about like....Fear of crime, medias over-representation of crimes versus how they appear in real life

or like.....yeah