MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dede.jpg

I highly doubt it.

He was down with ASN, Ancient Secret Nation. That was PSYCH, SONER, TSER, FUMES, and DEPH. That was in 1995 though, and I haven't seen any Deph's until these. He wasn't much of a bomber though; used to be more into characters. He's been writing since 1990 though.

...Maybe those were DESA's?

I can tell you that there's maybe 6 or 7 LOCAL writers that had a big influence on that paper kid, and saber was not one of them. To be honest some other kid from the madison area was all about biting saber but not this one. paper did peices in his same style before, with a different word that wasn't as symetrical.

post away and keep on insulting saber by comparing him to random kids in wisconsin...

-glendon rusch

YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE

I SEEN A SABER FROM LIKE 97 THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS

I WILL POST IT LATER

is it your own personal lack of being able to structure a well lettered piece the reason behind your accusation? it's always easy for somebody who's ignorant to a particular area (scene), to come and rain fiction on somebody's parade. the parallel coincidence of the three out of the five letters that each of the two share, may also be the cause for your illiteracy. much respect to the guy, but as cheesecurd allready noted, not everybody grew up riding SABER's coat-tails.

Some people just don't have the Passion in them.

if this is a reference to the aforementioned: quite the contrary, i'm pretty certain that their isn't a more hard working/passionate writer in the state. either way though, it's all in good fun, i don't need to stand up for the guy. he'd chuckle if he saw this, more humor to add to my friend's drive:

paperro.jpg

what the fuck is everybody talking about?

this kid is a solid dude that has PLENTY ups in ILL SPOTS.. and has a pretty good style..

yall are so quick to jump on somebody when their letters come out similar to something done years before hand.

this dude is killin madison right now... so much respect..

Archived