Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YOU STUPID FUCKING PREPUBESCENT TOY ASS CLOWN FAGGOT. IF YOU GAVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT GRAFFITI OR RESPECTED ANY PART ABOUT IT IN YOUR CITY YOUD BE FUCKING PRAISING ME FOR POSTING THESE LONG LOST GEMS UP. SOMEBODY STOMP THIS HERB OUT. HAVE FUN GETTING BANNED YOU LITTLE WANNABE QUEER.

EDIT: FUCK IT DISRESPECT THE ART IF YOU WANT BUT YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE RETARD FOR DISSING ON THAT SEB ARTICLE. DONT GET YOUR TEETH KICKED IN YOUNG MAN.

its funny how i posted my comment before u even posted the flick of that seb article...but u still went on yer rant and rave of how i desrespected a fallen writer...but u yer right thou....ireally could care less about a writer fallen through a roof to his death in the 90s...shit happens...

• Like 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny how i posted my comment before u even posted the flick of that seb article...but u still went on yer rant and rave of how i desrespected a fallen writer...but u yer right thou....ireally could care less about a writer fallen through a roof to his death in the 90s...shit happens...

I wanna watch you die.

nega propped. post some real graffiti faggot! no one wants to see daddies ol news paper clippins...

i'll be back in about 16 posts to negaprop you into the red..that is, if someone doesnt beat me to it.

no ties to milwaukee or the scene over there, just know when someone steps out of line.. if it wasn't for those old school cats you're dissing you and your city would be nowhere. respect the people who got you here, whether you want to admit it or not if it wasn't for those cats putting it down none of you would be.

it's the same for any city. respect the older heads, just like you respect your elders.

ps funny tid bit of information pretaining to the thoughtless insultful arrogance of yellow force-field rock.

If yall havent noticed yellow force-field rock hasn't been around nor posting in the MKE thread for quite some time now.

Well I was using the compter on what I thought was a nice little saturday two weeks ago. I

was browsing the 12oz forums straight letters and simples thread. And I came across this dude right here.

A fellow MKE writer and noticed he hasn't been around in awhile.

I sent him a message, bumped his work and told em he should post it in our native thread.

So I guess It's my invitation to come back to our cozy commuinity that was the direct correlation to the negative SEB insight.

In short, yellow force-field rock. This well written reply is to inform you that I would like to re-nig on my invitation.

fuck uptown anyone here remember the fcr cik war from 96,and little uptown was still poopin his paints with his moms,anyone else remember the psyche crushing mouse cik piece,now that's real shit,and yet still you have like scab dissing some fcr shit still,and what's funny is that fcr's don't really care about cik anymore that's why they don't try and battle anymore cuz fcr won it a long ass time ago,and the cik's much like there skills have'nt grown up either,i wonder if they still bump old wu tang all the time and still think old dirty's still alive just like it was still 1995,you know there are still people like that living in iowa maybe you should live with your own kind

so what your saying is that you have a man crush on apes and the reason he left the mil is cuz he got busted and he's been busted out in md too,ya ever see storytellers it's only a matter of time before he moves to another city,and then you can follow him there too,i can see why you love him so much APES and PASE are the same letters,awwww that's so cute