MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo

while we're on the topic of revealing deep seeded beef on the internet I thought Id take a moment out of my night to create a new profile and post some shit on here. I have experienced beef before, this may be new to some of you but most of you know about this shit so get my back on this. Daniel, you fucking bitch, how could you do that to josh and I last summer, that was so fucked man. That is the last time I take your word and not run you mother fucker. I know you planned all of this I bet your mom made you do it didn't she that fucking whore. Dude I was in jail 4 months because you were so afraid to be a man. Don't even try to say you didn't know, you did, your brother said you did. If I ever see you on the southside or at Slim's me or my boys will be sure you know what's up.

bitch,

sorry guys I know this is annoy but get my back on dis one... yall know whats up

last time i'm gonna air out my dirty laundry over the board. you signed a confession. i sat for 6 months. suck my dick you fakin the funk motherfucker. you knew where i lived and i called you out and told you to come square up. you didn't. it's whatever. you weigh 97 pounds, with your gay ass gauges. fuck outta here hoe

hahaha, touche! he do have some gay ass gauages! im on board with the smileys :lol:!