MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Center street days or daze is today, I think they might have a fancy little hip hop spelling for that shit but I might be wrong. Either way it is kind of like a bootleg Locust fest so its going to pretty fun. If you dont know what Locust fest is than I guess you just shit out of luck!!! Anyways they are having a dodge ball tournament on the Playground for pierce street school which is on the corner of pierce and center. Bring yo ass up there at about noon if you want to get down otherwise if you are to affraid to to get hit with the red rubber ball you can cheer on some of your local graffiti vandals... enough yapping for me. see some of you nerdy hipsters or cool thugish hip hoppers there. over and out...

TWEET TWEET...

Did I say Tozek? I meant A.W. Tozer. My bad. He had a field day in the 50's with his associate Brady after he got his Doctor of Letters Degree from Wheaton College and was elected editor of Alliance Weekly. He went on to publish over 40 books.

It's all right here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._W._Tozer

All previous posts in this thread stand corrected. Fuckin spooks.