MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ garbage ass nugga !!! get ur I sitt at home all day watchin tv cux i hav no life !!! that was one of the weakest shitt i ever hear !!!

First of all son, you cant spell or put a damn sentence together what makes you think you would ever be good at graffiti TOY! Your shit is garbage! Im just stating facts sucker, not oppinions. YOU AND YOUR WACKY TOY FRIENDS MAKE MILWAUKEE LOOK STUPID AND TOY AS FUCK. So hell yeah props to deapo, matter a fact props to anybody that goes over your weak ass bullshit. Your always going to be a Toy, your momma is a TOY who should of aborted your ass to save the world from seeing your utter lack of artistic skill. So zip it up you half brained stupid fuck!

First of all son, you cant spell or put a damn sentence together what makes you think you would ever be good at graffiti TOY! Your shit is garbage! Im just stating facts sucker, not oppinions. YOU AND YOUR WACKY TOY FRIENDS MAKE MILWAUKEE LOOK STUPID AND TOY AS FUCK. So hell yeah props to deapo, matter a fact props to anybody that goes over your weak ass bullshit. Your always going to be a Toy, your momma is a TOY who should of aborted your ass to save the world from seeing your utter lack of artistic skill. So zip it up you half brained stupid fuck!

well said sir.

go fuck yourself toy cmd

No dickriding here pal. Just givin credit and stating the obvious. Oh yeah, graffiti delusions you should totally bring back that secret code typing you used to do, you know, that some capital letters some lower case letters shit. That shit supremely out weighs this new " I need hooked on phonics" down syndrome shit your on now. SOUND IT OUT DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!

Its not just me who finds you comically recycled, the whole audience is laughing at you too.