MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what whos donavon and that shits from 2004 did it with belton scrap cans oh and your mom said she gets down for the crown and thats cool you post it under one name and then log on as another name and then talk shit about it and if you want fat boy i can show up on your front lawn with a crew to of some real triple o.g.'s.........

I dont know who you think this is JOAKS, but if you show up on my lawn you will get fucked up partner. Maybe Ill just find you first son. Your a has been wannabe fat chump pretenda writer and you deserve to get your motherfuckin teeth punched down your fuckin throat and your fingers broke so nobody has to look at your ugly ass graffiti. So if i was you I'd rethink who your gonna get e-gansta with cause ill kick your fuckin door in and blast gramma joaks

with an eye jammy too you fuckin waste of space! DIE!

scrap cans dont explain those awful pointy letters.and thats literally the only oaks piece ive ever seen,besides that shit that you did a month ago.and that sucked too.if your so dope.shouldnt you have proof?theres 14 yr old kids comin up that are doper and have more respect than you..either step your game cuz everyone is callin you out,or do what most toys should do.and know your place and dont speak.or an even better idea,stop liking graffiti.i almost said stop doing graffiti,you would have to paint more than once every five years from me to say that

yo boost, no one gives a fuck about the weed you can find. stop being a stupid, show off stoner. weed makes you complacent. and again no one gives a fuck. everyone has run into that shit, no one cares that you have it. i just smoked some kemdog today but i didnt flick it and post it on the net, because i know no one gives a fuck. put down the weed and read a book or two nigggggaaaaahhhhhh.

yo boost, no one gives a fuck about the weed you can find. stop being a stupid, show off stoner. weed makes you complacent. and again no one gives a fuck. everyone has run into that shit, no one cares that you have it. i just smoked some kemdog today but i didnt flick it and post it on the net, because i know no one gives a fuck. put down the weed and read a book or two nigggggaaaaahhhhhh.

yo cuntsauce no one gives a fuck about your opinion about my post.