MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that humboldt bridge shits funny i love how the cops say that they worry if one of us falls on those rocks no they dont they could give 2 shits cuz its one less scumbag they gotta worry about right and if there worried about graff under a bridge that most people cant even see unless they can see through concrete as they pass over it but then what about the graff thats on that dam thing thats 50 feet away or so from it no seems to cry about that i wonder do you think when they have to rebuild that dam are they gonna get all gay about that too

that humboldt bridge shits funny i love how the cops say that they worry if one of us falls on those rocks no they dont they could give 2 shits cuz its one less scumbag they gotta worry about right and if there worried about graff under a bridge that most people cant even see unless they can see through concrete as they pass over it but then what about the graff thats on that dam thing thats 50 feet away or so from it no seems to cry about that i wonder do you think when they have to rebuild that dam are they gonna get all gay about that too[/quote

Test out your theory by hurling yourself down those rocks, doing some of that amazing graffiti that you do and then get busted. Tell us your hypothesis. Or just go kill yourself.

Archived