MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare your Fagot asses to email me at this email Denz71@gmail.comi dare any one of thats talking shit behind your cheap ass PC COMPUTER! And when you do email me i will find out your IP address and do throw ups on your fucking front door then find out where you mama work at so go ahead email shit talkier so i can find out where you live at ,, and then i will know who's behind the screen talking shit coward! you right o.k she busted right yeah Down your people hahaha lol you still lost your talking about your own people because she sure and brown lmao! but for now let me help you down some more shit!

lmfao! i love it... Jealous ass toy writers have no style and havent made a name for them self yet! hahahahahaha...rolling on the fucking floor laughing at you small dick fuckers...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/cocainehead.jpg

• Like 1

WANT YOU PEANIT DICK EMAIL ME HERE AT www,flyingds,com so i can find out where you stay at from your IP Address when i do a search on you then i will be at your front door to do a throw up front window and wait until yoiur mother come out and smack in the fucking face with a pin hammer!

So i dare your fagot ass to email mehahaha lol! you want because your scared! and it dont matter whats fony name you use because when i get your IP ADDRESS from it thats your ass! it will pull up where you live and address you dudn't know did you small dick! fucking AIDS STARTER...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/cocainehead.jpg

• Like 1

peanit dick<---CANT SPELL.,LOL"spagetti dick bastard"casper dick" "baby arm size dick"wake up with my dick in your mouth" little dick" suck my dick fo a toaster" I hold my own dick like lil wayne" hop on my dick" ..well we all know whats in your ass and on your mind baby earl! ..DICK! DICK! AND MORE DICK! all that money and you still didnt get a breast reduction? and yo teefs fixed? and a membership to HAIR CLUB FOR MEN? ..you AINT shit! you know where the fuck I live FAG! you stayed there! but the minute you step foot here in the mil your getting put into a hospital..CHILDRENS HOSPTIAL infact! ..BITCH ASS NIGGER! you my friend are a NIGGGGGER! NIGGER BEING AN IGNORANT 2ND CLASS CITIZEN OF ANY RACE OR COLOR! and you fit that criteria! ..all that money???? DID YOU PAY OFF ALL THAT OUTSTANDING CHILD SUPPORT YOU DEAD BEAT DADDY??? YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BUM! TYPICAL FATHERLESS BASTARD CARRYING ON THE FATHERLESS TRADITION! JUST LIKE EVRY OTHER DEADBEAT LOSER NIGGER DADDY! INFACT...I WONT EVEN CALL YOU DADDY! BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF A MOTHER YOU ARE NOT! I WONDER WHAT YOUR BASTARD ASS KID THINKS OF YOU!? ..does your mommy slap vicks on your tits and rub it in and tell you every thing gonna be alrite baby earl? you know where I live you fucking runaway slave ! runn nigga runn! I WILL PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL ...BY MYSELF EARL..WITH MY BARE HANDS! JUST ME ALONE! SO.....SHUUUT THE FUUUCK UUUUUP!

• Like 1

peanit dick<---CANT SPELL.,LOL"spagetti dick bastard"casper dick" "baby arm size dick"wake up with my dick in your mouth" little dick" suck my dick fo a toaster" I hold my own dick like lil wayne" hop on my dick" ..well we all know whats in your ass and on your mind baby earl! ..DICK! DICK! AND MORE DICK! all that money and you still didnt get a breast reduction? and yo teefs fixed? and a membership to HAIR CLUB FOR MEN? ..you AINT shit! you know where the fuck I live FAG! you stayed there! but the minute you step foot here in the mil your getting put into a hospital..CHILDRENS HOSPTIAL infact! ..BITCH ASS NIGGER! you my friend are a NIGGGGGER! NIGGER BEING AN IGNORANT 2ND CLASS CITIZEN OF ANY RACE OR COLOR! and you fit that criteria! ..all that money???? DID YOU PAY OFF ALL THAT OUTSTANDING CHILD SUPPORT YOU DEAD BEAT DADDY??? YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BUM! TYPICAL FATHERLESS BASTARD CARRYING ON THE FATHERLESS TRADITION! JUST LIKE EVRY OTHER DEADBEAT LOSER NIGGER DADDY! INFACT...I WONT EVEN CALL YOU DADDY! BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF A MOTHER YOU ARE NOT! I WONDER WHAT YOUR BASTARD ASS KID THINKS OF YOU!? ..does your mommy slap vicks on your tits and rub it in and tell you every thing gonna be alrite baby earl? you know where I live you fucking runaway slave ! runn nigga runn! I WILL PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL ...BY MYSELF EARL..WITH MY BARE HANDS! JUST ME ALONE! SO.....SHUUUT THE FUUUCK UUUUUP!

hooooly shit! this nigga just snapped hard as a bitch!!!!! hahahaha

i wonder how long it takes denz to type all that shit? hes like pouring his little heart out on the web so people can just shit on him hahahahaha funny shit yo. pointless for him to do that