MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of graffiti can involve violence. it should not consume graffiti, but like any other sport (hockey, baseball, ect.) fights happen. In fact, there is nothing better than a great fight story at times. I know I've got my share of stories, and I love telling them. But I keep that business off the net. Going over the internet to talk more after the fact is a low-blow. The purpose of a pre-anticipated fight is to handle/ settle shit, not to start more shit. Cheers to writers down to handle business with their fists (not weapons)!

word.

fuck fathers day a mad shout out to all the dead beats drunks drug addicts perverts and all the supposed fathers who started new families and left there other kids behind all for the quest for more pussy and cant forget the ones who hit without thinking cuz thats there excuse cuz they never do think and you think they got a fathers day in iraq no but good old W wanted one there so did hallmark and i dont think brazil or over in europe there they got one either those savages but of course where just a bunch of robots going though the programs but anyhoo a shout out to all those who dont have a dad either cuz there dead or off risking there lives in bullshit iraq or cuz they just didnt want to be around hey i feel for ya and god bless dad even if he is a fuck cuz without him none of us would be here

You need some serious help!!!

I can imagine the type of life that you must live.................:o

Big Up's 2 DEL.. If one was comming up in the SouthSide back in 94, you had to of had some influence from this vato.. I wish that I had my pictures of those fucking Huge 'NS' FireExtinguishers, sprays that they would do on Mitchell st, on PrimeTime.. or those RoofTops across from walgreens...