MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the u lose roller is hotttt and after jks tried to do shit on the east side with fills that were a foot tall and wide (ice) they ant proven anything other then ES is going bigger and always has and will so in my eye ES is running it

blancs ...let me guess your there best friend??thats how this shit always works, that jks roller was a foot high? it keeps comin back to that one roller es did, theres various spots that ive seen ice and bask on the south and east, doing there throwies over es and there not a foot high, i even know what spot your talkin bout where he tried to do fill ins, looks like he had to get out of there cause he didnt finish. i want to see both of them step it up a notch es has barley fought back one roller and then lined a few throwies, thats it, bask and ice even took out a rooftop, this is battle man start battlein yall, i guess im just bein an idiot and instigating i'll quit while im ahead

yah but kwc and jks do all thos hallows. es is doing street spots but there fillins take on 94 going to miller park that white bask hallow with no 3d ??? come on lets steep it up that spot could have fills on it easy and water and Brady jks went over mure and perk bone came back and did fills right over them so es is doing shit and on whater where mure rebok and perk have baby blue fills ice only did a lil ass 1 foot tall by one foot wide fill that is just a toy jockn on a good fill

es is doin it...but kwc got bombs all over the hood..where es dont go.. es sticks to chill street spots..nuthing too hott..

check out 9th mitchell, im pretty sure thats not a chill street spot, neither was 35th n national...all i see from kwc is some tags on light post