MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take another hit off that binger you idiot! Yes white people are exploiting the supposed black music culture. But as I clearly stated before, ITS THE WHITE LEFTIST DEMOCRAT PARTY! The same WHITE liberal leftists who propped up a half black half white president, just in order to enslave ALL americans and sell out our country. Pop culture is being controlled by WHITE democrats, and they are being controlled by? who knows ....

So when you start ripping on yourself WHITE dude, make sure you think just a little....

-you're the true definition of a bigot.....

long live the cat wizard

polinator! you just pissed me off... read the posts again dipshit.

NIETHER! you hear me now?..... or do I gotta have a rap for it to penetrate your skull?

LEFT NOR THE RIGHT should be trying to bully graffiti the way the LEFTIST have bullied black so called culture. And I draw the line when some idiot starts trying to use graffiti to brainwash people with this so called "hip hop movement".....

polinator! you just pissed me off... read the posts again dipshit.

NIETHER! you hear me now?..... or do I gotta have a rap for it to penetrate your skull?

LEFT NOR THE RIGHT should be trying to bully graffiti the way the LEFTIST have bullied black so called culture. And I draw the line when some idiot starts trying to use graffiti to brainwash people with this so called "hip hop movement".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fgghc-OEHg

here it is

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2uesday, your opinions are your opininons,your not getting thru to anyone,im the only one talking to you, and if you can't have a civil conversation, no ones going to listen, i do graffiti i like hip hop those are my interests, anything else really just doesn't sink in, i don't follow politics, but since im from a lower class if i had to id fall into a side it be democratic,all i asked was are you a republican cause you get babbling about democrats, its a forum dont get so sensitive, but maybe more people would find what your saying more appealing if you did rap it to them, i know i would, hit the lab and and start writing rhymes son. dont take this shit so serious,tone it down