MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Dollhausen definately sucks ass... Theres always gotta be some moron bigot out there with some politically motivated perverse use of our hard work.

What a narrow minded sucker..... she wants eeeverybody to acclimate to Hiphop?

What the fuck does that mean? I personally dont like hearing idiotic thoughts and ideas disguised as poetry. I gotta poem, roses are red violets are blue quit trying to use our god given talents to hide your political bullshit agenda under. Nobody should appreciate either leftist or the right taking whats ours and using it for their social engineering purposes.

For that matter i'll take jim doylee fuckin head to the wall, i'll take this imposter pop-hopper to the wall....fuck!...... take offense or take heed.

she gets legal walls going man, can't hate on her to much, shes trying to advertise graffiti and not give it such a bad name, shes on our side bro, i've never met the girl, but i cant knock her, and shit if they paid you a couple green backs to paint a sprite ad im sure you be hyped

absolutley not, id be afraid of the legal ramifications concerning our supposed illegal art.

She is NOT on our side, she is on their side. Graff has no side, thats the point. Because when its taken to the side its what?.... answer> sidetracked.

As far as the legal walls go.... fuk em. we dont need them. Its a trick, like candy from the molester..... and candy is for kids.... this shit is not a game. Im done expressing, I digress in order to keep heads from exploding with the knowledge of a true 12oz prophet.

i agree, i dont want to do legals either just for the fact im exposed to other people that write, and could drop dimes if they get there arm twisted by the law. the legal part does take all the fun out of it.

but i enjoy looking at them, and there are old head writers who are fucking dope and feel there "to old for this shit" or writers who are dope that have a lot to lose because of legal issues, that only want to paint legals because thats the safest way possible. it also opens eyes for people who don't do graffiti to open there minds to accepting graffiti. and hoot graffiti is art man. for those who piece

yeah its art to some...no doubt pieceing is art..but bombing is graffiti destroying shit and vandalism..is tha real deal......when u can do hella bombs on impluse and with style..i think is harder than going to a spot and redrawing ur sketch on the wall..but some people dont use sketches..more props to those cats..but dont get me wrong.it takes hella skill to get crisp clean lines n make a piece come out superfesh..props to all who do theyre thang.

and if cats r into graffiti for the art..why aint they doin art shows n having gallerys n shit..make some bread off it..

"it also opens eyes for people who don't do graffiti to open there MINDS to accepting graffiti. and hoot graffiti is art man. for those who piece"

EXACTLY! Graffiti opens a dimension inside of the mind! It can communicate great things.

UNFORTUNATELY there are bozo leftist goons who want to use graffiti to "open the mind" and then inject mind numbing political rhetoric! They have disgraced hiphop from achieving potentially usefull messages. 99.9% of all hiphop consuming individuals are farrrr left of center. And I will reiterate that the right of center has no business in graffiti either.

We are the balancers of justice in terms of what is communicated on these walls! NOT THEM!

And what I heard from that broad was pathetically ignorant and bias.... not to mention extremely antiquated in theory. We are the neverseen, the prophets here to bring light from darkness. Guiding our brothers neither left, right, but forward..........

....so, I believe and understand that music has no business trying to desperately blanket

our graffiti society with their unwanted ownership, much less their political agendas. BAM!

hip hop is more than just music..its a culture and way of life..its a rebelious street movement , and most of you dont know shit...if your not down with it cool, most people only adopt certain aspects and call themselves hip hop..thats why most people hate hip hop because it is represented in a wrong way by fools tryin to be down..im sure it happens in other cultures too...so all the this is hip hop shit is wak...no diss to anyone

hip hop revolves around either the thought or the lack there of. For instance that tribe song was just nonsense nothing essential to actual thought (brain filler).... and the rest of the 99.9% is all hate anger lust and greed. Show me otherwise. I believe there could be hiphop orientated persons who could convey truth and thought together but it appears there is no desire for that genre. hip hop is the spoken word....the word IS god and they are the false prophets.

sorry to burst your hip hop bubble but most hip hop writers suck and are NOT original. punk rock and hard core is the new wave undeniably

thats cool think what u want..i personally dont like the hipster bullshit, im more into letters and style, and could care less what kind of music they listen too..i aint knockin anybodys graff who is dedicated and gets up, i personally just dont like the artsy shit, i like letter structure and style...and u could never "burst my hip hop bubble", could careless really..

hip hop is knowledge of self and expression, and nevermind theres no point in wasting time, pics