MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

first off dont ever come on this site to spit knowledge crujones and act like yur a reall writer second of all i have pieced spot and thank you hootn hollar u have posted my pics awhile back from that spot secondly u aint shit PERIOD so stop acting like yur real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if it is why aint ur shit pieced there??piecing spot or not that shit wasnt hit wit no piece nor a throwy.. dont hate cuz yo shit aint there..... u the toy who noone sees... and i will go back and look ..and well see what happens if my shits fucked wit...

your right my shit aint there. but i went back and saw who was.litterally ten upd you.check it out bro.

thats the fucking problem with young ass toys always trying to do a burner or a piece b4 they can even do a straight letter or a unique but stylish throwy! Baby steps motherfuckers! Most people forget you suck till further notice. Just do quality graffiti no matter where its at good simples at piecing spots is no skin off my back as long as it aint over my shit! Just paint cuz u love to paint nasty styles and shut the the fuck up!!!!!!!!

if you only knew....

this thread filled with TOYS. DONT GET UR FEELINGS HURT ..if u aint one dont worry..if u are.. u a bitch...get ur teeth knocked in fuckin wit me.. yeah cats upped me there so fuckin what. i didnt go there knowing i hadda do somthing better than everyones shit 500 ft away....i aint go there for 4 hours and try and do a wack ass piece ..instead i walked by hopped da fence and did a 5 min fillin..where anyone can see.. i graff to get up...for cats to SEE my name..not have a piece deep in the middle of nowhere...fuck dat..by the way ill do a piece there right next to my filin..then will i be on top tenfold? fuck that. fuck toys and fuck u if u hate.. if i catch any of u toys on the tracks..or in any spots..and yall dont state yo name ..sittin there scarred wit paint.. scribblin bullshit..runnin yo lip on the internet and scared face to face ima smash tha fuck out u ..try me.. well see..and ill go back to that spot and line out /bomb over everything that aint "quality" graffiti in my eyes..just to go over ur shit..cuz u too pussy to state yo name...

MILWAUKEE...

Views: 98,763

Posted By mack9

Re: MILWAUKEE...

"are you serious? this shit is hilarious.

jasp1 keeps it 100% real as it can get, running these mean streets of milwaukee with at least one tag a day! go get 'em tiger!

p.s.(the ms paint art is so..."

just another fanboy...you got no clout

anybody can play with ny fats...

oh, forget my comment in '07 where I noticed improvement in your handstyle...take some notes s'Okay?

okay then coco....i got no clout with u .. like i give a fuck...anyone can sit back and wanna be a weak ass writer..and hangout with writers.. anyone can play wit ny fats..wow..i do..u dont....get up or shut up...step da fuck off my dick...yall put me on blast cuz u kno who i am and i dont HIDE like some pussys do....run ur fuckin mouth behind ur fuckin rich ass 4000 airbook..come step to me wit some bullshit ill stomp u down....unless u a girl....?

this page never fails me cuz i know everytime i come to it someone has something to say but anyways lets bring the shit talking back to me cuz i love it when people try to put my name thru the dirt but in the end i always come out clean i love haters and the haters love me i need some more on my squad so give it to me please

Archived