Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
horse cock

MILWAUKEE...

wither snitches

i hope you have the paper work to back up your statement. those are some big words to talk if youre not holding some proof....

i hope you have the paper work to back up your statement. those are some big words to talk if youre not holding some proof....

paperwork? yawn.....bitch please, he sang:rolleyes:

After the celebration comes the hateration- revok

It's call influence son. The Midwest has alot of influence on my style

Do me a favor n keep ur comments to ur self

Keep the flicks coming

so what,your pretty much a biter then since'the midwest has alot of influence on my style' i like that 'e' on that pink and black joint,looks like's steel or rime's 'e'keep up the random biting and talking shit like your some sort of king,and stick to practicing at cream city,you won't get chased cuz it's all safe and controlled there

1st of all if u got any proof of my biting anythng post the fuckin flick u bitch . Hoe nigga . I get up harder than anyone around this bitch I'm one of the few. Never have I ever ever done a legal u hater mother fucker . I will battle,fight, shoot or go against anyone that what's to go against me i dont give a fuck. I care less what u think. I ain't no king I ain't all city I'm just like any other MF here who paints. I'll I care bout it's painting for me not money . I already got that down so if I got anything else to say said it now. Don't twisted what I said.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now