MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know whats really sad is when i met that tine cat april of 09 he didnt even smoke the weed and since going over nace i guess hes gotta do something to forget about it oh and some of that shit looks like diesel cuz that was some really good shit almost salty worthy

I smoked back then, i remember you trying to pass me your pipe or bong whatever, i didn't take it cause the weed didn't look as good as the shit i get so i said fuck it, can't downgrade playa.........(no offense)

Ok the weed..the weed is good...anyone that can look at those pics and say that isnt good weed..is a fucking retard..ALSO who cares..Anyone can get good weed! You went over NACE...Not only did you go over a highly respected writer..you went over a highly respected DEAD writer. I dont give two shits about milwaukee seeing i live on the opposite side of the country but I pray to god writers that ever cross paths with you beat your face in. You deserve everything thats probablly going to happen to you. My two cents.

Going over NACE..you fucking idiot! Somebody beat this pussys face in please!

Ok the weed..the weed is good...anyone that can look at those pics and say that isnt good weed..is a fucking retard..ALSO who cares..Anyone can get good weed! You went over NACE...Not only did you go over a highly respected writer..you went over a highly respected DEAD writer. I dont give two shits about milwaukee seeing i live on the opposite side of the country but I pray to god writers that ever cross paths with you beat your face in. You deserve everything thats probablly going to happen to you. My two cents.

Going over NACE..you fucking idiot! Somebody beat this pussys face in please!

Get real, seriously

Its been over a year and when it 1st started plenty people talked shit even in my own city but nothing happens, you think people really are going to hurt someone over a fucking train? No. Its been all talk I've seen people on this THREAD talk shit on this thread about me going over nace and no one said shit in person about it. So shut the fuck up cause even if you were in my city you wouldn't do shit internet gangster

yo cuntsauce no one gives a fuck about your opinion about my post.

But maybe if i clown you, you just might stop posting things that I don't care about. This is about me not everyone else. I don't want to see your pot, and personally I find you annoying. I used to be all hyped about the fly weed that I could find and post it here, flickr, whatever and I felt like an ass later. I'm trying to save you the embarrassment doggy and I'm trying to keep the integrity of the thread (in my opinion). I got a lot of stolen flicks runnin up in here and your sidebusting me with all these weed shots.

shapeimage_2.png