Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Resurrection

VIDEO GAMES

Guest Resurrection

def-jam-fight-for-ny-xbox.jpg

YEAH THIS GAME WAS PRETTY BADASS. BUT TOO EASY TO BEAT. BUT I LIKED BEING ABLE TO SWITCH YOUR GEAR UP AND JEWELRY AND CHANGE CLOTHES (AND GO... YOU KNOW I STAY FRESH TO DEATH, BOY FROM THE PROJECTS AND I'MMA TAKE YOU TO THE TOP OF THE GLOBE SO LET'S GO)

I can't fuck with video games, although I do still bust out some Sonic once in awhile

The Godfather game does look crazy dope

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Resurrection@Apr 2 2006, 06:05 PM

B0001ADAMO.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BETTER THAN GUN

yes. this game was real good.

[/b]

yeah, even with the little bugs and controller and camera problems it was good.

anyone have a modded ps2? if so, how much did you pay for your chip and where did you get it from? im kind of weary of these online modchip companies, but if they sent fro you they'll send for me.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Apr 2 2006, 09:57 PM

anyone have a modded ps2? if so, how much did you pay for your chip and where did you get it from? im kind of weary of these online modchip companies, but if they sent fro you they'll send for me.

http://www.modchipsource.com/

I've used them on 2 seperate occasions with no problem. That was for Xbox chips though

ps. I mod Xboxes

I've done about 30 so far.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

I hated Killzone. Maybe because people were hyping it up to be a "Halo Killer". I ended up renting Killzone and Def Jam, and I just stuck with Def Jam.

fuse, I noticed that thing about Sephiroth. There's a new walkthrough for the game on the front page of 1up.com. They mention that. But whatever, if I want to get down with that stuff, I guess I'd have to go buy the remake for FFVII.

By the way, here is a link to some news about the Scarface game:

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3149195&did=1

the only reason i got killzone was because it was dirt cheap (used and old) and becuase the name of the title was just so badass. I still love this game.

anyone remember the demo discs the original playstations came with. it had like cool boarders, some game with a gecko, bloody roar, and some other shit. THAT WAS CLASSIC

Originally posted by leftover crack+Apr 2 2006, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftover crack - Apr 2 2006, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

I hated Killzone. Maybe because people were hyping it up to be a "Halo Killer". I ended up renting Killzone and Def Jam, and I just stuck with Def Jam.

fuse, I noticed that thing about Sephiroth. There's a new walkthrough for the game on the front page of 1up.com. They mention that. But whatever, if I want to get down with that stuff, I guess I'd have to go buy the remake for FFVII.

the only reason i got killzone was because it was dirt cheap (used and old) and becuase the name of the title was just so badass. I still love this game.

anyone remember the demo discs the original playstations came with. it had like cool boarders, some game with a gecko, bloody roar, and some other shit. THAT WAS CLASSIC

[/b]

IQube. and parappa the rapper.

Jet Moto was also a good game

oh fuck parappa the rapper was a great game.

iqube? is that the one where cubes came at you and you had to work your way around them... it was all wires and shit right?

im really on the verge of signing up for an ebay accoun t and just getting all the games i wanted as a kid for like 2 dollars a pop.

cool boarders 3 is first.

the godfather game is bananas. i wiped out the tattaglias, most of the cuneos, and a large portion of the straccis, but these barzini niggas are hardbody

Guest Resurrection

B0002SQ0BS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SPLINTER CELL > METAL GEAR SOLID

counter strike for x box i love it hard man havn't played for awhile i should probably start playing it again

Originally posted by leftover crack+Apr 3 2006, 04:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftover crack - Apr 3 2006, 04:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

[/b]

definately.. i cant remember the Gecco game.. Gex maybe? i remember the level on the demo disc was inside a haunted mansion.. and Pa Rappa was obviously sick

kick punch, its all in the mind

if you wanna test me, im sure youll find

the things i teacha, theyre sure to beat cha

never the less youll get a lesson from teacha

... i think im close... fuck im tired... LOL, K!! :huh2:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now