Hardcore kids

wasted youth

i went to the seattle show on that tour and they did the botch cover. didnt really expect that. yeah graf orlock is waaaaay better. i wish my friends and i would have picked a better time to go smoke weed out in the car than during ghostlimbs set.... i hear a lot of good things about them...

yeah, bad time for sure. ghostlimb ripped harded than dangers did for sure, and they were headlining.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDC was somewhat disappointing.

Cold As Life played the best hardcore show I have yet witnessed.

(death?) metal influenced 90's bands of my liking include

One Second thought, two by four... excessive force.

there are many to name, I haven't been listening to hardcore alot lately so I probably forgot some the best ones.

Anyway those are I think similiar to early hatebreed, which has been adopted by everyone and their mother

I fucking want to see NRSV. They made Olde-E a tourist attraction for me

CDC was somewhat disappointing.

Cold As Life played the best hardcore show I have yet witnessed.

(death?) metal influenced 90's bands of my liking include

One Second thought, two by four... excessive force.

there are many to name, I haven't been listening to hardcore alot lately so I probably forgot some the best ones.

Anyway those are I think similiar to early hatebreed, which has been adopted by everyone and their mother

I fucking want to see NRSV. They made Olde-E a tourist attraction for me

NRSV were great live, they did a maiden cover too.

cro-mags were the shit.

ive never been totally up on what is classified as hardcore, or metal, thrash, speed metal, punk?

i call it all hardcore. but people are obsessed with putting everything into genres, and micro-genres.

i have been listening to alot of disfear lately. call it what you want. it rips off faces.

and anything that rips off faces is cool to me.

old school mosh pits!

fuck the little circles they have now for people to run across do some ninja move or some shit. i always wanted to see dead kenedys though. never got a chance to.

Thrash/crossover. Sort of like Murphy's Law. From the mid-90's I think.

Since this thread is on the subject, I am looking for some Crumbsuckers if anyone has 'em.

fuck yeah i got some crumbsuckers. municipal waste is pretty fucking awesome. i've seen them every time they've came around and their show never stops getting better. on the downside R.A.M.B.O.'s show has always been better, but unfortunately they're not around anymore. also crucial unit can be added to the list of awesome-ass bands that aren't around anymore.

and anal cunt is obviously up there too, oh god how i love anal cunt. and also pretty much anything seth putnam is a part of normally is tolerable. even when he does picnic of love.

but speaking of old straight up hardcore, anyone know if gang green is doing shows still? i know there were a few a year or two ago, but yeah. i need my gang green fix.