Now, i been shot at before....

why is america obsessed with guns in aus i don't think people get shot at unless you try and them or invade their house oh wait that's because america's constitution has fucked everything up the right to defend yourself and house is translated into shoot anyone that look's at you funnily.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah you're right.

im in fuck life mode right now though, my boy got shot in the leg twice two nights ago, 3 nights ago my ex tried to kill her self, so ima take my anger out on this nigga, the smart thing to do.

oh yeah and art of story telling was bomb shit, been meaning to see that for a while. how the hell did nace die, anyone? same thing with dondi, how he die?

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Apr 2 2006, 06:40 PM

ego31 is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dont listen to him

one day i will kill you so painfully it's not funny actually i won't kill you i'll make you a retard so youi can't do anything and you have no dignity and then youll stop trying to be 'cool' i bet you are 10 years old befcause that's how my 10 year old cousin acts you lil bitch can't fight or think of anything original if you live in australia i will buy a ticket to wherever you live and beat the living shit out of you because i had had a really nice day tagging and bombing and you just ruined it by lowereing the intelligence of this thread now shut up and die. bitch