Simpsons Trailer!

DETO

Those clever bastards at Fox have snuck two thirty-second teaser trailers for THE SIMPSONS movie into theatres with prints of ICE AGE 2: THE MELTDOWN. I figured something was up when the trailer reports said that the Fox attached trailer would be a combo of GARFIELD 2 and another "secret" trailer. What could it be? AICN broke the news this morning that it could very well be THE SIMPSONS but because of tomorrow being April Fools Day, most people chuckled at the news. But it's true. Believe it. Now it won't be on EVERY print of ICE AGE 2 so don't get despondent if you don't see it but theatre managers have a choice to either run Teaser A or Teaser B or neither so there's a 2/3 chance you'll get to check it out. When you do, report back with your thoughts. As soon as it's online, you can guarantee i'll give you the link.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hollywood Reporter

Updated: 4:56 p.m. ET March 31, 2006

LOS ANGELES

‘Simpsons’ movie revealed in trailer

Homer hits the big screen as Fox unveils July 2007 release date

Homer Simpson hit the big screen on Friday in a short teaser trailer announcing “The Simpsons� movie.

The “Simpsons� teaser debuted prior to the opening of 20th Century Fox’s latest animated film “Ice Age: The Meltdown.� The clip announces Fox’s July 27, 2007 release date for “The Simpsons� movie.

The animated 25-second clip opens on a giant superhero S. “Leaping his way onto the silver screen,� intones a narrator, “the greatest hero in American history!� Cut to Homer Simpson sitting on his couch in his tighty whities. “I forgot what I was supposed to say,� he says. The narrator continues, “ ’The Simpsons Movie,’ coming to the screen, July 27, 2007.� “Uh, uh,� says Homer, “we better get started.�

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 11:39 AM

If it's anything like the Simpsons that's on TV right now, I think I'll pass.

Also, Simpsons have done everything, so how in god's name are they going to make a movie where I don't sit there and thing "SIMPSON'S DID IT" the entire time?

-fuse.

a few years back matt groening the creator of the simpsons came out and said he will make a movie when the show is ready to retire but the last i heard they were going to retire the simpsons in 2012 that will beat all tv records for being the longest running show period 23 seasons

Originally posted by Mainter+Apr 2 2006, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Apr 2 2006, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Apr 3 2006, 12:48 AM

hey I just read somewhere earlier that the world is gonna end in 2012. July 12th at 11:11am GMT. I bet Mr. Matt probably heard that too and bumped up the movie schedule...

no no all wrong worlds gonna end 6/6/06

[/b]

:shook: shit....that like 2 months away!

Dude, don't worry about that shit, 666 is the mark of the beast. The Beast doesn't decide when the rapture starts, that's God's job. See, God starts the rapture and gets everything working and then 1000 years go by AND THEN the war in Heaven, which I think Satan actually HAS to show up for... but up 'till then it's all on God and God is who told that Baseball fella that it's July 12, 2012 11:11am. Not to be confused with 2112, which was a killer Rush album.