what's the craziest looking animal?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: what's the craziest looking animal?

little known fact about me is that i have a genuine phobia of barnacles, lampreys and leaches. even just thinking about them literally makes me anxious. i'd rather look at camel spiders than barnacles or lampreys.

shit is official now, posting lampreys is a banable offense.

little known fact about me is that i have a genuine phobia of barnacles, lampreys and leaches. even just thinking about them literally makes me anxious. i'd rather look at camel spiders than barnacles or lampreys.

shit is official now, posting lampreys is a banable offense.

Barnacles? Lampreys and leeches are fucking horrible, but barnacles? They just sit there glued to a rock and let out a flamboyant fan through a vaguely vaginal slit. It's the gayest thing ever, how come they make you anxious?

i dont know, but they're way worse for me than the other two. actually, you know what it is, it's spores. anything with fucking spores. those frogs that lay eggs in their own back. mushrooms that look like they're covered in spores. ugh. dude, like, if you could see me typing about it, im tottaly getting jittery. i have no clue why i get this way. oh, and i know barnacles are not spores, but when you get a whole patch of them, they look like spores.

ugh. i know it sounds retarded, but my pulse is totally racing after talking about them like this. i tried to talk to my shrink about it, but she just sort of laughed at me.

i dont know, but they're way worse for me than the other two. actually, you know what it is, it's spores. anything with fucking spores. those frogs that lay eggs in their own back. mushrooms that look like they're covered in spores. ugh. dude, like, if you could see me typing about it, im tottaly getting jittery. i have no clue why i get this way. oh, and i know barnacles are not spores, but when you get a whole patch of them, they look like spores.

ugh. i know it sounds retarded, but my pulse is totally racing after talking about them like this. i tried to talk to my shrink about it, but she just sort of laughed at me.

sorry i didnt know, im with you on that shit tho. frogs with eggs on their back make me wanna gag

spikey_spider.sized.jpg

these spiders are nuts

img_6550.jpg

stag beetles are nuts too

pyrtw26.jpg

1293-Stag-Beetle-0.jpg

naw, basketballs dont bother. what does fuck with me a little though... my favorite food in the world is ethiopean, problem is that you eat it with this spongy bread called injera that looks like a giant sheet of spores. i can somehow handle it, cause i dont think about it and i concentrate on how much i like the food. plus, they're really thin (like pancakes) so i kind of think of them not as spores, but as holes or something. i dont know. it works though.

i can't call it, shit just bugs me the fuck out. another thing i have issues with is girlfriends pets. friends pets dont bother me at all, but as soon as im dating someone, i seriously cant be around their pets, or listen to them talk to their pets. it makes me fucking nuts. ive left the room before cause i couldnt deal with it.

seeks/issues