Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neskoner

The bomb soda

Sangria???......isnt that made with wine brandy and fruit juice....i don't get the "soda" part of it..

I'll have to give one a try.

My job takes me to lots of construction sites with the taco truck things that drive around at lunch time. I'm pretty sure I've seen these sold on those things.

I was eyeing one the other day.

-fuse.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 31 2006, 05:11 PM

the taco truck things that drive around at lunch time.

mmmmmmm ROACH COACH.......they make the best (and greasiest) food ever!...

^^ again, something I have to try sometime.

I've never actually bought anything other than half litres of Coke.

Mexican coke.

It uses sugar rather than corn syrup so it tastes better.

-fuse.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM

^^ again, something I have to try sometime.

I've never actually bought anything other than half litres of Coke.

Mexican coke.

It uses sugar rather than corn syrup so it tastes better.

-fuse.

lol.....mexican coke = jarritos......that shit is crazy delicious!

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 31 2006, 05:27 PM

I dont think mexican coke=jarritos.

Mexican soda in crazy fruit flavors = jarritos.

Coca cola bottled in Mexico = Mexican coke.

either way....jarritos is the shit!

Guest Resurrection

SODAS SUCK. SODA WAS MADE BY THE DEVIL.

i drank this mexican orange soda in a glass bottle, it wasn't jarritos, and a while ago i got this mexican version of squirt in a plastic bottle, this thin layer of plastic seperated from the inside of the bottle (wtf) but it was good

as for soda i drink sumol quite a bit. it's portugese and i guess it's like a much better version of orange crush.

never fucked with that sangria drink, but i will say that basically any mexican soda is superior to american soda. they use real sugar up in them muggs.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Apr 1 2006, 01:56 AM

i drank this mexican orange soda in a glass bottle, it wasn't jarritos, and a while ago i got this mexican version of squirt in a plastic bottle, this thin layer of plastic seperated from the inside of the bottle (wtf) but it was good

plastic bottle????......reminds me of "squeeze-its"........mmmmmm sqeeze-it....anyone else remember that shit???.......jolt soda was good to.....if you ever go to south america don't try frescolita....that shit tastes nasty!...

Guest Resurrection

SPEAKING OF MEXICAN DRINKS, WHAT'S WITH THOSE MEXICAN DRINKS THAT YOU DRINK OUT OF A FUCKIN BAG (SERIOUS) WITH A STRAW IN IT. IT'S SOME SHIT-COLORED CHOCLATEY/CARAMEL LOOKIN SHIT THAT COMES IN SOME ZIPLOCKBAG.

Originally posted by CALIgula+Apr 1 2006, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Apr 1 2006, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Apr 1 2006, 01:56 AM

plastic bottle????......reminds me of "squeeze-its"........mmmmmm sqeeze-it....anyone else remember that shit???.......jolt soda was good to.....if you ever go to south america don't try frescolita....that shit tastes nasty!...

[/b]

Squeezits were the shit... they got a little weird when some freak designer was like "LET'S MAKE THE BOTTLES FACE-LIKE". Those were creepy....

As for Jolt... shit's still tasty. I drink it on a daily basis. The blue tastes like blue slurpee mmmm...

60.jpg

Oh yeah, and that sangria soda's a bit weird. I just picked up some today... It's not disgusting, but it's not something I'd drink all the time. It's good enough for me to drink it all, though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now