The bomb soda

Neskoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM

^^ again, something I have to try sometime.

I've never actually bought anything other than half litres of Coke.

Mexican coke.

It uses sugar rather than corn syrup so it tastes better.

-fuse.

lol.....mexican coke = jarritos......that shit is crazy delicious!

Originally posted by ARCEL@Apr 1 2006, 01:56 AM

i drank this mexican orange soda in a glass bottle, it wasn't jarritos, and a while ago i got this mexican version of squirt in a plastic bottle, this thin layer of plastic seperated from the inside of the bottle (wtf) but it was good

plastic bottle????......reminds me of "squeeze-its"........mmmmmm sqeeze-it....anyone else remember that shit???.......jolt soda was good to.....if you ever go to south america don't try frescolita....that shit tastes nasty!...

Guest Resurrection

SPEAKING OF MEXICAN DRINKS, WHAT'S WITH THOSE MEXICAN DRINKS THAT YOU DRINK OUT OF A FUCKIN BAG (SERIOUS) WITH A STRAW IN IT. IT'S SOME SHIT-COLORED CHOCLATEY/CARAMEL LOOKIN SHIT THAT COMES IN SOME ZIPLOCKBAG.

Originally posted by CALIgula+Apr 1 2006, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Apr 1 2006, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Apr 1 2006, 01:56 AM

i drank this mexican orange soda in a glass bottle, it wasn't jarritos, and a while ago i got this mexican version of squirt in a plastic bottle, this thin layer of plastic seperated from the inside of the bottle (wtf) but it was good

plastic bottle????......reminds me of "squeeze-its"........mmmmmm sqeeze-it....anyone else remember that shit???.......jolt soda was good to.....if you ever go to south america don't try frescolita....that shit tastes nasty!...

[/b]

Squeezits were the shit... they got a little weird when some freak designer was like "LET'S MAKE THE BOTTLES FACE-LIKE". Those were creepy....

As for Jolt... shit's still tasty. I drink it on a daily basis. The blue tastes like blue slurpee mmmm...

60.jpg

Oh yeah, and that sangria soda's a bit weird. I just picked up some today... It's not disgusting, but it's not something I'd drink all the time. It's good enough for me to drink it all, though.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 31 2006, 09:17 PM

Mexican coke.

-fuse.

If you like that buy the passover coke. its the same exact thing. Passover starts next week so it should be in the supermarkets by now. Look for the yellow cap.

Originally posted by MAR+Apr 1 2006, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Apr 1 2006, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Mar 31 2006, 09:17 PM

Mexican coke.

-fuse.

If you like that buy the passover coke. its the same exact thing. Passover starts next week so it should be in the supermarkets by now. Look for the yellow cap.

[/b]

I had no idea.

-fuse.