BROWNer

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hey, apparently the obsessed amputee-wannabe-woman's site I was talking about is down, but here's a few reconstructions of her stories:

I'm fucking weird.

The original site had much more shit, and pictures and stuff. I dug it muchly. Too bad it's down, and I can't find a mirror site anywhere. Enjoy. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy crap.

"I then straddled him such that my arms were in front of me and I could reach Brian's very erect penis. I then caressed it with my hooks. I carefully opened my right hook and grabbed his penis. I made sure I didn't let the hook close all the way. I held pressure on my control cable. I was afraid I would hurt Brian if I let the hook close completely. I moved the hook up and down and Brian just moaned and moaned with pleasure. I only wished I could feel him, but the hooks didn't allow any tactile sensation. I would have to do that in other ways.

As the evening wore on I removed my hooks and Brian went crazy with pleasure as he kissed my stumps. I used my stumps to caress his body. Eventually we had conventional sex. Don't worry, it was safe. Brian had some condoms with him. I couldn't believe things could be this good. I didn't for one moment even think about the fact that I had no arms and only two small stumps. It didn't seem to matter to either of us."

thats disturbing. om ripley's i think it was, i saw this lady who had no arms at all. she was kinda hot too. she was married and had kids and led a pretty normal life, she did everything with her feet. she could even drive and type on a keyboard. i dunno how she picked up a cup though.

i couldnt read the whole thing. i stopped reading when she first saw her stumps in the hospital. its crazy to think how your life can change like that. get both your arms chopped off in a matter of days after the doctor tells you they need to be amputated.

Archived