When ravers mope

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 31 2006, 04:31 PM

so so wrong.

it's totally me.

HA ha ha

Its okay

Originally posted by Step8+Mar 31 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Step8 - Mar 31 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 31 2006, 04:02 PM

^^^

party monster I believe it was

I got half way through that movie before I turned it off in disgust. I just couldn't take his stupid faggy way of talking

[/b]

Guest ctrl+alt+del

just so you know the context of that picture;

last saturday a bunch of kids got out of their rave and invited a bunch of people over to there house to relax and hang out. they had met one guy at the rave who was something of a loner i guess, so they invited him to include him. he was from montana and lived with his brother Kane in an apartment somewhere. he showed up and hung out for a bit, smoked and dranked. then he left. he spray painted the word NOW in orange paint on neighbors steps before he came back with a shotgun, a pistol, and rounds and rounds of ammo. he killed 6, injured 2 and walked outside where he was confronted by a cop who was in the neighborhood. he put the shotgun in his mouth and ended his own life.

this was in the fruity Capitol Hill district in Seattle.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Mar 31 2006, 11:09 AM

I hate ravers more than anything.

dont worry... i wont tell anybody about the keoki cd's bundled inside the hot pink ufo's hidden between your mattress..

moogs gotcha back mang..you can let your inner candy dance free with no fear of persecution forever mang..

dance hammil daaaance and feel da rythem!

Originally posted by deterrent@Mar 31 2006, 03:05 PM

I was apart of the party scene in 1995, I had several friends die from

ODs & Canser, several other friends have been downstate for murder,

trafficing and other offenses for the past eleven years. We never

mourned, WE JUST DANCED HARDER.

dance n graf perhaps

Originally posted by saraday@Mar 31 2006, 05:22 PM

i used to have fun @ raves until people like this started going..

(SHIVVER)

why you gotta play shit off, sara

there's grip of pictures of you that I'm sure you'd be delighted to share with chan zero.

class ones include earthtones 99 or 00... whatever... ms. day sporting the buzzed head and neon orange bikini top

hahaha

shit was live back in the day, minus the plur, pills, bullshit... blah blah.

I think anyone who actually has an understanding ofearly rave culture could tell you that things were running.

even if only on a musical tip.

you had a whole brand new form of music being born and a subculture forming around it. how long had it been since something on that scale had happened?! the 70s

raving is bunk today... but no one can deny that in the 90s, it was definitely something special to be a part of

Originally posted by synaps+Apr 1 2006, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Apr 1 2006, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Mar 31 2006, 05:22 PM

i used to have fun @ raves until people like this started going..

(SHIVVER)

why you gotta play shit off, sara

there's grip of pictures of you that I'm sure you'd be delighted to share with chan zero.

class ones include earthtones 99 or 00... whatever... ms. day sporting the buzzed head and neon orange bikini top

hahaha

shit was live back in the day, minus the plur, pills, bullshit... blah blah.

I think anyone who actually has an understanding ofearly rave culture could tell you that things were running.

even if only on a musical tip.

you had a whole brand new form of music being born and a subculture forming around it. how long had it been since something on that scale had happened?! the 70s

raving is bunk today... but no one can deny that in the 90s, it was definitely something special to be a part of

[/b]

it was red. the only reason i was wearing a "bikini top" is because it was 99 degrees outside and i'd been in that field gassing up generators since 10 the next day.

i might not have as many "vip cool points" as you because i'm not a "DEEJAY", but i'm still awesome

in yer fayce superstar dj synaps

yo... that shit was far from pixie. shit looked like what my hair would if it could grow out.

speaking of the generators.... at like 1am I'm tanked as fuck, right. had to do the marathon 5 hour set when I was only slotted for an hour because everyone got arrested on the way to the venue. so I go to check how much gas there was left in the generator for the drum n bass tent...

some dumb fucking raver comes up next to me and uses his LIGHTER to bring light on the situation. almost punched the fuck out of the dumb cunt

this needs to turn into a "ye olde dahys of teh rahve" thread

raves suck.

i dont know what it was like "back in the day"

but i been to a few. and they suck.

the only way to have a good time is get on the extacy.

and evan then id rather be at some cheezy club on that shit.

or at home with a hottie.

hate the industrialness about it.

hate the plastic.

hete the plastic people.

hate the so called "love"

yeah all in all raves suck.

not to mention the music.

its shit.

the only cd i ever liked was some hardnrg mixed by nickfish.

and i got sick of that fast.

theend.