When ravers mope

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scariest thing about E is it makes you like House "music"

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (now back to) OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ

Just terrible music. call it trance, house, techno, whatever you want IT IS BORING MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN`T DANCE.

I remember in Bali some euro DJ with stank whiteboy dreads tried to lecture me on Breaking beats " You should never break a beat.. you are breaking the spirit" Etc. Hippie ravers are THE WORST

ok rant over.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by HYDRO BILL@Apr 2 2006, 09:43 AM

Just terrible music. call it trance, house, techno, whatever you want IT IS BORING  MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN`T DANCE.

I AGREE BUT JUST REMEMBER US NIGGAZ DON'T DANCE WE JUST LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT, ALL WE DO IS DIS, ALL WE DO IS DIS, GANGSTAS DON'T DANCE WE BOOGIE, AND PULL UP OUR PANTS AND DO THE ROCK-AWAY.

Guest Resurrection

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE THE DJ AT ONE OF THOSE RAVES AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO SWITCH TO SOME CAM'RON OR JAY-Z SHIT OR LIL JON AND THE EASTSIDE BOYS FOR THOSE GLOWSTICK RAVERS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE AND A RIFT IN THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM WILL ENSUE CAUSING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS TO GO HAYWIRE.

RAVES USED TO BE SOOOO COOL

i remember going to ones in oakland where 75thousand people would attnd.

you got bub rub and lil sis bustin dounuts in the parking lot and carnival rides inside the what used to be cow palace.

shit used to be tight...

then i came to hawaii and it seemed like its a place for teenagers to do drugs in small warehouses.. shit was weak.. you got 30 yrold men lookin for "cuddle puddles"

but it was good to pop some acid and e and molest and make out with girls... some good dancing goin on(drug dancing) tag on everything... get some stickers with floresent ink.. those were the days. bomb the shit out of everything in sight afterwards and go to somebody's apartment to bone chicks

sigh

i love drum n bass and im not to keen on the fake LOVE that raves bring

these days it seems like a bunch of dumbasses go to raves.

whatever happened to wearing your best collared shirt and getting all pimp to do drugs and party?

SF was the best place for raves people would drive from LA to go to those parties.

raves to me was a place to meet other writers

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie+Apr 3 2006, 06:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YourSistersAssCookie - Apr 3 2006, 06:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 31 2006, 12:04 PM

acff26eee23046fe5b6f0512ced2920c-180.jpg

:haha:

dude man pissed his pants

[/b]

You know you're at a rave when there's people on the floor...

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude+Apr 3 2006, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rude&InTheNude - Apr 3 2006, 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Apr 3 2006, 06:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 31 2006, 12:04 PM

acff26eee23046fe5b6f0512ced2920c-180.jpg

:haha:

dude man pissed his pants

You know you're at a rave when there's people on the floor...

[/b]

As opposed to say...the rediculously loud electronica and strobe lights and people with glow sticks and fat pants?

Originally posted by NightOwl@Apr 3 2006, 03:16 AM

RAVES USED TO BE SOOOO COOL

i remember going to ones in oakland where 75thousand people would attnd.

you got bub rub and lil sis bustin dounuts in the parking lot and carnival rides inside the what used to be cow palace.

shit used to be tight...

then i came to hawaii and it seemed like its a place for teenagers to do drugs in small warehouses.. shit was weak.. you got 30 yrold men lookin for "cuddle puddles"

but it was good to pop some acid and e and molest and make out with girls... some good dancing goin on(drug dancing) tag on everything... get some stickers with floresent ink.. those were the days. bomb the shit out of everything in sight afterwards and go to somebody's apartment to bone chicks

sigh

i love drum n bass and im not to keen on the fake LOVE that raves bring

these days it seems like a bunch of dumbasses go to raves.

whatever happened to wearing your best collared shirt and getting all pimp to do drugs and party?

SF was the best place for raves people would drive from LA to go to those parties.

raves to me was a place to meet other writers

\Nightowl knows what the deal is....

2nd and Jackson

Homebase

85th and Baldwin

The bay area was the spot for some great parties back in the day. I would add to your list of high points but you've pretty much got it covered.

co-signed

I havent been to a rave in years but from about 95-99 shit was bangin!

Yeah the over the top candy kids are easy targets but if you werent there getting off chops an havin fun then you dont know what you missed.

Coolin out with cool people , getting mad trolleyed, making money and smashing def litttle chicks. Good times.