Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

roller derby is so fucking gay

whaaatttttttttttt the fuck is this shiiiiiittttttt?

who told these bull dyke betty page rock a billy bitches that it was cool to put on fucking roller skates and pull eachothers hair? shit aint fresh bitch. you aint fresh bitch. this aint feminism bitch, its you being a skeezazoid trickney bitch ass hoeeeeee. you aint nice. top aint roc, you don't know the rest!

leroy jenkins is the real shit in case you missed it.

cornall motherfuckersss.

corny.jpg

Guest Resurrection

HERE'S A SUGGESTION:

STOP WATCHING ROLLER DERBY.

son, iv never seen anybody drown a bag of kittens in a creek, but i hate that shit too. get all up in here hysidin like you doing something e fuck it. i won.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 31 2006, 03:19 AM

son, iv never seen anybody drown a bag of kittens in a creek, but i hate that shit too

:haha: Seeking always comes through with a good late night laugh

apparently this is the punk rock thing to do now.

i swear, people just keep handing me reasons to hate them. im like a pig in shit these days.

Guest beardo

dont hate.

i went to a roller derby a few months back.

"bull dyke betty page rock a billy bitches ... put on fucking roller skates and pull eachothers hair"

exactly. its great.

[R] [] |_ |_ 3 [R]

|_\ 3 [R] |} Y

|z

-|- 3 |-|

|-| | -|-

|= [] [] |_!!!

nah jk, who cares its just another stupid fad.....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Roller Derby is okay, I think its cool. Some of those bitches are really hot. So I don't mind watching some hot bitches wrestle with each other.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 27 2006, 01:46 PM

And I gotta go because the McDonald's just arrived, but I wanna make one thing clear. That roller derby shit is stupid. Because all these stupid dykes with their try-hard pinup girl steez and stupid tattoos need a new trend, so instead of playing rugby or hockey like normal girls, they try to bring back roller derby.

I just made this post a few days ago in the myspace thread.

rental loves that show about those rollerderby birds in texas. i find the women in it to be all catty like a bunch of high school bitches....much like the graffiti scene

I don't know anything about it, but apparently one of my ex's is super into it now. She's a 110 lb half asian girl, and I can't help but think she must get beaten up every time.

i'll bet joker's all over these types of chicks.

not that i know joker.. but every time he posts a chick that he thinks is hot they resemble one of these girls.

*shrug*

Guest Resurrection

FACT: ROLLERDERBY BITCHES HAVE SWEATY PUSSIES THAT SMELL LIKE A COMBINATION OF FISH, UNDERARM, AND DAY CARE CENTERS.

joker likes fat goth girls. goth girls would never lower themselves to take part in a contact sport (unless it was jousting or something).

Oh snap, I've been preaching the hate for this shit for awhile now.

This shit is the fucking cats pajamas around here and all the girls involved in this stuff think theyre pretty hot shit.

This also ties into my hatred for the whole Bettie Page/pinup-girl obsession. FUCK.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this