kinda bummed

dobsilla

Dont buy anything, give her a back rub...do something but dont buy anything!

Only do that once and only in extreme cases where you truely fucked up.And if you do buy her something make it something good,and tell her you've been meaning to give to her since a long time ago.! ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fatalist+Mar 31 2006, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Mar 31 2006, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 31 2006, 04:18 AM

at home right now and shes not here, wont answer the celly, or respond to a text... fuck it i guess.

shitty boyfriend alert.

[/b]

Uhhh... No.

Fuck it is an appropriate response given the situation.

If she wants to drop some bullshit and bounce while leaving homie stressing then, well, fuck it. He is making some effort and she wants to ignore him? Fuck that.

Either

a) You were a shitty boyfriend. Move on.

b) She's a flake. Move on.

c) She found a new man. Move on.

I don't know if you remember but a couple months ago I was on here all butthurt about being dumped. I thought I was in love. That I would never, ever be happy again.

That bitch doesn't even come to mind anymore.

It's just time homie. I know it hurts, girls are confusing and make zero sense.

Home it works out.

She's cheating on you and making you feel like it's your fault ahead of time for when you eventually find out. That's why she aint answering the cell because she's with dude when you're trying to call her. Also she aint serious about dude she's fucking that's why she said you can stick around. She's just covering her bases. Bitches are shiesty like that.

Not clowning you or nothing just letting you know what it is. Been there homie.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!@Apr 1 2006, 02:02 AM

She's cheating on you and making you feel like it's your fault ahead of time for when you eventually find out. That's why she aint answering the cell because she's with dude when you're trying to call her. Also she aint serious about dude she's fucking that's why she said you can stick around. She's just covering her bases. Bitches are shiesty like that.

Not clowning you or nothing just letting you know what it is. Been there homie.

YEAH BITCHES ARE SCANDALOUS LIKE THAT. IT'S FUNNY WHEN THESE CHICKS GO ON ABOUT "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" AND SAYING "MEN ARE PIGS" AS IF THEIR OWN SHIT DOESN'T STINK. EVERYONE KNOWS BITCHES DO SOME SCANDLOUS, VINDICTIVE, CONNIVING SHIT. BITCHES NEED TO STOP TRYING TO CLEAN OUT OTHER PEOPLE'S HOMES WHEN THEIR OWN HOUSE IS A MESS.