kinda bummed

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Resurrection

STOP DATING STUCK-UP GOLD-DIGGING FEMI-NAZI WOMEN THAT SCREAM ABOUT BEING "INDEPENDENT" ONLY IF THAT INCLUDES NOT TAKING OUT THE TRASH, FIXING A FLAT TIRE, PAYING THE BILL ON A DATE, ETC...

THAT'S WHY YOU GOTTA USE A BITCH, FUCK HER AND LEAVE HER AND NEVER SEE HER AGAIN THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT HO.

OR GET YOURSELF A NICE DOWN-TO-EARTH "GIRL NEXT DOOR" TYPE GIRL AND TREAT HER NICE AND WITH RESPECT.

till this day my BF notices if i wear a new pair of earrings, or even when i burn a new cd. He wants to know what i'm listening too; so he'll go through the whole disk before settling on a song. And i'm all over it. plus don't act like an asshole if you do, its only cool sometimes.

Originally posted by fatalist@Mar 31 2006, 11:43 AM

till this day my BF notices if i wear a new pair of earrings, or even when i burn a new cd. He wants to know what i'm listening too; so he'll go through the whole disk before settling on a song. And i'm all over it. plus don't act like an asshole if you do, its only cool sometimes.

i agree with a lot of this but sometimesyou gotta take the eye for an eye approach when there is conflict and then females tend to have an innability to see their own wrong doings and then: BOOM! YOURE AN ASSHOLE

i still havent figured out how this shit works....

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 31 2006, 05:05 PM

i agree with a lot of this but sometimesyou gotta take the eye for an eye approach when there is conflict and then females tend to have an innability to see their own wrong doings and then: BOOM! YOURE AN ASSHOLE

VERY TRUE

Guest Resurrection

FUCK ROSES, TROPICAL FLOWERS, AND DAISIES.

BRING THAT BITCH DENDELIONS OR A TREEBRANCH WITH LEAVES ON IT. IT'S EASY TO GET AND FREE.

Originally posted by fatalist@Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM

noooo not roses. do tropical flowers, or dasies.

do you know how cute you'll look if you walk up to her with dasies?

Listen to this girl....roses are played out and are to be used with utmost discretion.

Just leave her alone....you trying to contact her right now will only alienate her further...suck it up, be cool and all will play itself out.

And where the fuck is my package man? I know you got mine!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my relationships going to shit too....apparently its all my fault.....dont girls ever take the blame for shit?

nope

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Resurrection@Mar 31 2006, 09:36 AM

IF YOU DATED AN ASIAN CHICK YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS.

asian chicks are like 50% more crazy, insecure, and just plain fucking insane than most girls, but they are hotter so its a trade off

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 31 2006, 01:06 PM

dont girls ever take the blame for shit?

nope

one of the secrets is to let them think they win and they are right to avoid further bullshit whilst knowing on the inside that you are prolly right.... pride kills relationships.... women do not make sense or use what we males like to refer to as "logic"... so tryin to convince them to see things how you see em is a lost cause....

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Mar 31 2006, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Mar 31 2006, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Resurrection@Mar 31 2006, 09:36 AM

IF YOU DATED AN ASIAN CHICK YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS.

asian chicks are like 50% more crazy, insecure, and just plain fucking insane than most girls, but they are hotter so its a trade off

[/b]

I DO AGREE THAT ASIAN GIRLS ARE MORE INSECURE... DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE INSANE/CRAZY PART THOUGH. ASIAN GIRLS ARE INSECURE BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ACT NERVOUS AND SHY ALL THE TIME. I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE OF 7-11 ONE DAY AND I PULLED OUT A PACK OF NEWPORTS WAS HITTING THE TOP TO PACK IN THE TOBACCO AND SOME ASIAN CHICK WALKING BY FLINCHED AND LOOKED OVER WHEN SHE HEARD THE SOUND LOOKING ALL SCARED AND SHIT LIKE I PULLED OUT A GUN. OR MY DAD HAD ALL THESE GROCERIES ONCE AND TRIED TO RUSH TO GET ON THE ELEVATOR, BUT SOME ASIAN CHICK WAS ON IT AND QUICKLY HIT THE "CLOSE" BUTTON. LIKE SHE'S SCARED THINKING HE'S GOING TO RAPE HER OR SOMETHING.

THAT'S THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT ASIAN CHICKS. WAY TOO TIMID AND SCARED.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 31 2006, 06:06 PM

dont girls ever take the blame for shit?

WOMEN IN THEIR OWN MIND ARE INCAPABLE OF DOING WRONG, AND IT'S ALWAYS THE MAN'S FAULT. ALWAYS. JUST READ SOME OF THE RESPONSES FROM SOME OF THE CHICKS ON THIS THREAD.

THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A GIRL THAT APOLOGIZES OR ADMITS WRONGDOING TO A GUY, BECAUSE I KNOW TO THEM THAT'S LIKE GETTING A MUSLIM TO EAT A BACON SANDWICH WITH SAUSAGE AS THE PICKLES AND HAM AS THE BREAD. IT'S AN INCREDIBLE FEAT.

dude...don't listen to any of these fuckers.

leave the house. go hang out with your friends.

if you want her back...you're gonna have to blow her off. calling her all the time is just going to smother her and make her want to leave more. you have to flip the tables. I'd highly recommend staying at a friends place for a few days. if you can't do that...be sure to not be around when she's there.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Mar 31 2006, 06:38 PM

when my ex and i moved in togethter it was a big mistake, but when we broke up and remained roomies that was even a bigger mistake

THE WORST PART OF THAT WAS THAT YOU TWO HAD TO SMELL EACH OTHER'S FARTS.

ROOMIES ARE A BIG NONO.

Originally posted by Resurrection@Mar 31 2006, 12:47 PM

THE WORST PART OF THAT WAS THAT YOU TWO HAD TO SMELL EACH OTHER'S FARTS.

:haha: :haha:

i think resurrection is my new favorite 12oz member.

Get down with whodielife. you would be a grand addition. unless youre white. in that case i hate you.