My first Flash animation.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EL MAMERRO! this flash was FANTASTIC! i showed it to a couple of friends of mine, and they were impressed too.

have you ever checked out newgrounds.com its a place for people to submit there flash works for free and have them veiwed by millions of people!

i have some friends that submit shit on there and i think you would get some praise for what you did!

possibly even the front page!

keep it up man!

fucking excellent! i'm vector retarded and always stick to photoshop. i've played w flash a little and i know how much work goes into simple shit. i see great things in the future for mams twistd cranium + flash animation.

the skull on the torpedo box was top notchola.

I watched it without looking at the date it was posted. I thought to myself "Where have I seen this before?" That was my blonde moment. It's still awesome. I would love to see you make a flash cartoon out of this story. It totally flows:

Una Dia Mala De Crack (para Hector)

Habia una vez un enanito que vivia en un arbol, donde fumaba crack. Una dia, vino un tipo bien grande, y pateo al enanito. El enanito salio volando, y el dio muy duro a una palma. De la palma cayo un coco que le dio a una tortuga. La tortuga, por el impacto del coco, cayo al rio, y al caer, hizo que el agua le cayera a una gallina al otro lado del rio. La gallina comenzo a correr como loca por todos lados, hasta que llego a su granja. Alli asusto a una vaca, que salio corriendo y rompio la pared de la granja. Alli estaba el granjero, ordenando una vaca. La vaca, que entro por la pared, le dio al cubo del granjero, el cual volo en el aire, y le cayo en la cabeza. Luego el granjero no se podia el cubo de la cabeza, asi que su esposa llamo al hospital para que vinieran a ayudarlo. Del hospital salio la ambulancia, en camino a la granja, pero en el camino se abrieron las puertas de atras, y la camilla cayo a la calle. Un carro que venia detras de la ambulancia le dio a la camilla, la cual volo por encima de la calle...

...Y el cayo encima a un bote que iba navegando en la bahia de al lado. La camilla dejo un hueco en el bote, el cual se empezo a hundir. Rapido llego helicoptero de rescaste, a salvar a los pasajeros del bote. Pero al tratar de escapar, todos los pasajeros se quedaron enredados en las redes de pesca, asi que llamaron dos helicopteros mas, para el bote completo de agua.

Finalmente lo logran y comienzan a volcar de nuevo a la cuidad para arreglar el bote. Tambien volvieron a la cuidad el granjero y su esposa, la ambulancia, y la vaca, la cual muy asustada, se habia escondido en la ambulancia. Asi que entran los helicopteros, el bote, la ambulancia, el granjero, su esposa, y la vaca a la cuidad... Y encuentran una parada de circo en la cuidad, y cochan contra ella. Asi que habian helicopterors, botes, payasos, osos, malabaristas, vacas, ambulancias, bicicletas, globos, granjeros, cubos y tigres corriendo por toda la cuidad.

Finalmente la cuidad quedo destruida... Y todo fue... gracias a un enamo que fumaba crack. Colorin colorado, este cuento se ha acabado.

:) :love3:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Slimeball, yeah, ever since that, I've gotten hold of Swift 3D and have done some stuff with it... it's fucking awesome, that's exactly what I needed to make that 3D scene. Unfortunately, I've since lost the .fla file for that animation, so I can't make any changes whatsoever to it. I also wanna make the stage area a lot smaller, there's so much shit going on it usually taxes the crap out of the processor and the resulting lag throws the timing completely off.

Cramps, yeah, I've thought about submitting it... but the technical failures that make it difficult to download (as well as seeing how much is downloaded... I didn't know how to make progress loaders then) and difficult to play back at the right speed have kept me from doing so.

Fuck Ya'll, I only read this sentence and I was already laughing my ass off:

Habia una vez un enanito que vivia en un arbol, donde fumaba crack.

I remember you telling me about this story... that would be, in fact, the awesomest (and hardest to build) Flash movie in the history of life. I think we both may have had the same favorite book when we were kids... ;)

thats nice and all...but I still think the best is the the end script at the end ...that shit is the hotness right there...;) for some reason it makes me think of a goofy "handicapped" child telling a story of a navy sub.

as for the animation it was a hell of alot better than my first...but now its all about action script. trying to learn that was my best decision for flash.

Archived