Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

children getting busted for child pornography


NightOwl
 Share

Recommended Posts

i had a friend that told me that she was busted and charged with child pornography when she was 14. it was all cause she was the one with the camera and getting the local slut to make out and get topless with highschool boys. it circulated in the school and people got upset.

she was then charged as a child pornographer and her family had to pay some sort of fine. she was the one with the camera, she was the criminal pervert.

 

does that make sence? she was the youngest out of everybody there, the girl tht got naked did it for the camera... i dont know.

 

 

 

 

i have also seen this news report on a guy that had a sex tape.. he and his highschool friends were getting these girls drunk at this hotel.. they got naked and started suckin dick, fuckin and shit.

one of the girls cried rape afterwards and the court advised the 6 teens to plead to a small rape charge and spend a minimal time in jail.

5 of these teens took the plea"bargain" and one didnt.

 

the one went to court and the jury clearly saw the the boy was not guilty. the girls wanted it... so the gave him the not guilty. then the fuckin system fucked him in the ass and said that by law.. one of the girls was 15.. under the legal age of consensual sex.

 

leading the not guilty teen guilty of child rape.. giving him the title of a child sex offender and a maximum sentencing of 9 years. a harsher time than the others that plead guilty whom all had sex with the same girl.

 

he was a school star football player and now he's fucked. if you wanna search for that story.. its based somewhere in atlanta.

 

i just think this is stupid and judges and prosecuters should get a beating for it.

 

sorry if i spelt anything wrong.

 

whatchya think?

 

i also saw that myspace one in the picture post.. that one is kinda iffy since the other girl was 19.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by rattleytins@Mar 30 2006, 05:11 PM

thats mad. anyone heard the adds on uk radio that says sex is rape if you dont get a clear yes?

 

 

Just secretly videotape all sex you have....you can play it in court to show...that the girl was "willing" and it wasnt "forced"......shit rappers do it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by NightOwl@Mar 30 2006, 08:52 PM

i had a friend that told me that she was busted and charged with child pornography when she was 14. it was all cause she was the one with the camera and getting the local slut to make out and get topless with highschool boys. it circulated in the school and people got upset.

she was then charged as a child pornographer and her family had to pay some sort of fine. she was the one with the camera, she was the criminal pervert.

 

does that make sence? she was the youngest out of everybody there, the girl tht got naked did it for the camera... i dont know.

 

 

 

 

i have also seen this news report on a guy that had a sex tape.. he and his highschool friends were getting these girls drunk at this hotel.. they got naked and started suckin dick, fuckin and shit.

one of the girls cried rape afterwards and the court advised the 6 teens to plead to a small rape charge and spend a minimal time in jail.

5 of these teens took the plea"bargain" and one didnt.

 

the one went to court and the jury clearly saw the the boy was not guilty. the girls wanted it... so the gave him the not guilty. then the fuckin system fucked him in the ass and said that by law.. one of the girls was 15.. under the legal age of consensual sex.

 

leading the not guilty teen guilty of child rape.. giving him the title of a child sex offender and a maximum sentencing of 9 years. a harsher time than the others that plead guilty whom all had sex with the same girl.

 

he was a school star football player and now he's fucked. if you wanna search for that story.. its based somewhere in atlanta.

 

i just think this is stupid and judges and prosecuters should get a beating for it.

 

sorry if i spelt anything wrong.

 

whatchya think?

 

i also saw that myspace one in the picture post.. that one is kinda iffy since the other girl was 19.

 

 

A beating??? These prosecutors should be lynched by the freinds and familly of the REAL victim here!

They act like they never got pussy as a kid. Fucking hipoctites.

The smut that cried rape should get gang raped for real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look, any child 16 or younger that is filming/performing in porn has a bigger problem:mental health.

 

Rather than a fine, I think any child caught doing this should (depending on the extent of the porn) have to spend time in a mental hospital or AT LEAST be forced to attend therapy sessions. That shit aint kosher. Where the HELL do you think this little girl learned that having sex at such a young age from? There is obviously something fishy going on (neon arrow pointing towards parents.)

 

And about that hotel thing:

 

Any motherfucker whose getting girl/s 15 or younger drunk and fucking them in a hotel room DESERVE to go to jail. These guys were probably 17, 18 years old. What THE HELL are you doing with a fuckin 14 year old!? Seriously guys. None of this "grass on the field play ball" shit. That is nasty.

 

Furthermore (yeh son I'm talkin mad serious holla) its unfortunate that the football player got slammed with that (that is, if he is DEFINITELY innocent,) however, thats what plea bargains are about, you don't agree with em, you'll more than likely get hit with a real serious sentence.

 

-dubs/coming with the angry, insightful posts every blue moon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i bet i can do that.... create a myspace and post nude kid pics of myself and find some prosecuter to try and make a stink about it.

 

go on cnn and throw some shit on the air... if that happens.. i better get a 12oz tshirt..

 

i'll wear it on cnn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by dubsface@Mar 30 2006, 09:44 PM

That shit aint kosher. Where the HELL do you think this little girl learned that having sex at such a young age from? There is obviously something fishy going on (neon arrow pointing towards parents.)

 

Its true, not kosher.

 

Id point that sign at the internet, and dont tell me parental controls, because every self respecting teen knows how to get past those.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DUBFACE.. I WAS DROPPIN E DOING ACID HAVING CRAZY SEX AT THE AGES OF 16 AND 17

 

 

you act like people at that age dont think about sex. thats the prime of curiousity of sex.. thats why most of us get laid in our teens.

 

 

i lost my virginity at 13 with my 13 year old girl friend... would we both be charged with child rape?

 

we did it cause we loved each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by dubsface@Mar 30 2006, 09:44 PM

Look, any child 16 or younger that is filming/performing in porn has a bigger problem:mental health.

 

Rather than a fine, I think any child caught doing this should (depending on the extent of the porn) have to spend time in a mental hospital or AT LEAST be forced to attend therapy sessions. That shit aint kosher. Where the HELL do you think this little girl learned that having sex at such a young age from? There is obviously something fishy going on (neon arrow pointing towards parents.)

 

And about that hotel thing:

 

Any motherfucker whose getting girl/s 15 or younger drunk and fucking them in a hotel room DESERVE to go to jail. These guys were probably 17, 18 years old. What THE HELL are you doing with a fuckin 14 year old!? Seriously guys. None of this "grass on the field play ball" shit. That is nasty.

 

Furthermore (yeh son I'm talkin mad serious holla) its unfortunate that the football player got slammed with that (that is, if he is DEFINITELY innocent,) however, thats what plea bargains are about, you don't agree with em, you'll more than likely get hit with a real serious sentence.

 

-dubs/coming with the angry, insightful posts every blue moon.

 

Kids love to fuck. It's what they do. And girls always go for older dudes that's why the dudes are stuck with younger girls. Because the ones their own age are too buisy being snuck into bars by 23 year olds.

And aren't you a female? Weren't you fucking 18-19 year olds when you were 15-16? Aren't you a hypocrite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 30 2006, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 30 2006, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Mar 30 2006, 09:44 PM

That shit aint kosher. Where the HELL do you think this little girl learned that having sex at such a young age from? There is obviously something fishy going on (neon arrow pointing towards parents.)

 

Its true, not kosher.

 

Id point that sign at the internet, and dont tell me parental controls, because every self respecting teen knows how to get past those.

[/b]

 

 

Most kids start fucking between 13 and 16. That's a fact, and it has always been. Long before the internet, or MTV, or Rock music or Elvis Presly, or "rumble seats".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...