ip-relay

FuzZy

So I was about to play some poker lastnight when out of no where I get this 612 areacode on my phone...I don't even know where thats at in the states. So I pick it up and its opperator # blah blah blah saying this is a relay call do you know how to use it.

I was well into confusion mode by then and had to ask the girl like 4 times what the hell was going on and are you trying to sell me something. It turns out its this dude on his comuter talking to me about hittin some freights. Good thing I didn't hang up on him.

So has anybody used this before or am I in the caveman state of mind still??? http://www.ip-relay.com/

Also turns out you can type anything to the operator and they have to say it to the person on the other end....my mind is going crazy with what I could do with this to fuck with friends :innocent: :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I promise i'm not lying:

I remember in freshman year in high school, we'd fuck around with that site. One time we ordered like 15 pizzas to our gym teacher.

So then this really stupid kid we hung out with went into the computer lab and got on that site, and decided to make a bomb threat to the school. Probably the most retarded thing you could do.

Needless to say, he was expelled.

This shit has been around forever.

It is meant for people who have disabilities (deaf, mute, hadicap people)

That's why it's free.

The operators have to say everything that you type, so it can get pretty funny. You can also have conversations with some of the operators themselves.

Phonelsoers.org has some mildly funny recordings.