Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 31 2006, 05:00 PM

Dear Old Growth...

would you sa a threesome with two girls is more of a spontaneous thing rather than something you plan out?

Most definitely. I'm having a difficult time imagining an executive talking to his secretary about setting up an appointment with Suzanne and Charlotte for 8pm, sharp. You just have to let it happen.

However, you can take steps to increase your chances of success. Alcohol plays a large role in this complex equation. Large amounts of girly mixed drinks + two willing women who have expressed some sort of attraction to the same sex, at least in passing, but still enjoy the dick + some smooth talking = naughty action.

Originally posted by deterrent@Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM

Og thanks, sex life is preety grand and there is a dildo and bullet

in use at times.and I'll read all that in a minute, but my boredom

stems from going out and down time. I'm looking for fun

and different activities (nice dates) to do with her and her 2

children (6yrs &3yrs). I'm bored to death of museums zoo's

watching movie and playing games.

Well, well, well. Looks like we have an actual man in the ounce. She's got kids? Man, the possibilities are endless. Here's your chance to act like a 6 year old, and get away with it scott free. You can play in the dirt all day lonf, with the kids, and she'll think you're the greatest guy ever. In fact, you may even get laid from playing in the dirt. I'm telling you, dating a girl with kids is the absolute best.

On the adult end, I recommend at least a little time away from the kids. Both of you are adults, and obviously she's got plenty of responsibility, and you're man enough to handle that, even take on some of it. I commend you, brother. Not every guy is willing to go through that trouble. They generally want a quick fix. Maybe you could hire a reputable babysitter some night, under her radar, and take her out for a night on the town. Some dancin', some drinks, and plenty of fun with a fine, fine woman. Playing with kids is fucking great, but both of you have adult needs. It's fine to have a little time alone.

As far with the kids, maybe you two could read to them? You and mom can act out characters together, which could break down some embarassing barriers between you two (and possibly lead to some role-playing action) and the kids will have a fucking blast. You could all play soccer or some shit together (mom can see how athletic you are) and plus, it helps tire out the kids. Kids can be involved in pretty much anything. I think they just like to be around the people they like. Paint the damn house. Give them a roller (so long as you can handle a little mess). Start them up early. It empowers kids when you entrust them in an "adult" activity, like painting the house or fixing a flat tire. They may not be helpful, but at least they'll feel like they are.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Mar 31 2006, 06:10 PM

dear old growth, what happens if you are under 18 and a cop catches you with a pack of ciggarettes? tickets? fines? arrested?

Well Sarah, most likely he'll spank you on the ass a few times with his nightstick and you'll get a huge boner. Even if you're a girl.

Originally posted by sheROCK@Mar 31 2006, 05:22 PM

Dear Mr. Old Growth to you sir,

I had my thigh tattooed last Sunday, and I've been taking good care of it...but today I noticed that it started to peel a little bit in different places, is this normal?

Also, if a person is blind and deaf, do they dream?

I've had tattoos that were still a little scabby in places up to a month later. I don't take to red ink too well, apparently.

Blind and deaf people still have three senses. Of course they dream. Maybe not as visually as you or I, but I bet they have dreams through whatever senses they have. Touch, smell and taste.

Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 31 2006, 04:47 PM

OG, Im buying a new guitar pedal sometime next week, what should I get?

I'm real partial towards Sovtek Big Muff Fuzz pedals. They don't work for everything, but damn do they sound good with a Vintage Les Paul/Marshall combo.

A little easier to find, i do like the sound of tube screamers.

Originally posted by DETO@Apr 1 2006, 01:33 AM

Dear Old Growth,

do you know where i can get a single bookshelf large enough to hold over 1,000 dvd's? the largest dvd/bookshelves i have found in retail stores hold around 300.

You'll have to build it yourself. No one makes a shelf that large, commercially.

Originally posted by Old Growth+Apr 1 2006, 05:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Apr 1 2006, 05:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Apr 1 2006, 01:33 AM

Dear Old Growth,

do you know where i can get a single bookshelf large enough to hold over 1,000 dvd's? the largest dvd/bookshelves i have found in retail stores hold around 300.

You'll have to build it yourself. No one makes a shelf that large, commercially.

[/b]

Something like this?AMDVD1000Bh.jpg $84.00

Dear Old Growth

I am going to a party in SF with my buddy and an ex-gf tonight. i still dig on her so what should i do if some greaseball comes up and starts coming on to her?

Act like i don't care?

Cockblock the guy?

Down a shot and walk away?

Dear OG,

Should money really be as important to me as I make it seem? As in, should it have to be there for me to enjoy life? I say this because I'm still relatively young and have options and opportunities to make a lot of money in the future, but in a way I think the time spent to get this large amount of money could be also used to really live it up, slumming or not.

Would postponing the opportunity in order to go out and live it up be unreasonable?

Originally posted by DETO@Apr 1 2006, 01:40 AM

why did crystal pepsi bomb?

and i'm about to start watching Entourage: The Complete First Season. i have never seen this show, it was a blind buy. is it good? bad? comments?

Crystal pepsi bombed because it was clear. People were unaccustomed to drinking a cola flavored beverage that was not dark brown. Humans are creatures of habit.

Entourage was ok. Honestly, I kinda thought it was stupid.

Originally posted by 6024@Apr 1 2006, 08:36 AM

should i move to toronto even though i have no idea about the place?

Absolutely. Toronto was one of the funnest cities I'd ever been to. Maybe the most fun. Great people, awesome graf scene, good places to eat. I was real stoked to be there. Only problem is they have a housing shortage, because it's so awesome.