Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 31 2006, 04:04 PM

dear OG

my 7000 post is coming up and I was wondering, should i retire Lens and start under a new SN?

Should i think about dating girls other than asians or just stick to my present course?

You should keep the same screen name. Why would you switch it? That's like those stupid bitches that carry a fucking child for nine months, then throw it in a dumpster. What the fuck is that all about? Why didn't they just nip it in the bud when they realized they were pregnant?

Definitely switch up your game. I enjoy asian women, but you haven't lived until you've porked a fiery redhead. I've also heard that asian chicks do not, in fact, have sideways vaginas. Also, try jamming on a nice black girl. I hear latinas are pretty saucy, as well. You may even want to mix and match, and try out a redheaded black girl, or a chola who only speaks gaelic. Just be careful and watch out for bulges in leather pants and stubbly adam's apples. Beware hairy nipples, as well. Also, avoid bars named "The Man Hole" or "The Tool Box". Although, you might want to give that a shot, too. Variety is the spice of life, my friend.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 31 2006, 04:06 PM

Dear OG,

did you see WAR3 and if so, were you as appalled as i was with regards to the quality of the girls in that video?

I haven't seen a graf video in a long, long time. Subsequently, I was not appalled at the quality of the womenfolk.

Guest nutsonmychin!

Should I spend my free paycheck or do the right thing and go to the check cashing place. Or, should I spend some thru the weekend and "remember" the check cashing place on monday and then tell them?

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 31 2006, 04:26 PM

Should I spend my free paycheck or do the right thing and go to the check cashing place. Or, should I spend some thru the weekend and "remember" the check cashing place on monday and then tell them?

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you have any responsibilities? Get a bank account, for christ's sake. I'm a lazy human being, and even I have a bank account.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Mar 31 2006, 04:30 PM

What is your favorite smily?

I've used smileys maybe three times ever. Sometimes i think the chicken one is funny. This one is the only real-deal smiley, though.

:jpotato:

Does anyone still have the actual picture?

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 31 2006, 04:43 PM

Did you do this?

Dude..............no. I bookmarked the page, though. You don't understand how beautiful her eyes are. i saw the commercial last night and flipped out. I was pointing at the screen, jumping on the sofa and making animal noises.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 31 2006, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 31 2006, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-porkchop@Mar 31 2006, 04:26 PM

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you have any responsibilities? Get a bank account, for christ's sake. I'm a lazy human being, and even I have a bank account.

[/b]

i have a bank account, but i needed my money to be available right away, and they cut me a check from a weird acct and the bank was gonna hold it for like 5 days....so i cashed it, and deposited cash into my checking account.

should i start a line of merchandise featuring the pink dildo?

for example, the pink dildo lunch box:

pdlb9tg.jpg

we could also do a movie, pajamas with the feet in em..... or even pink dildo in pajamas doll (like the bananas in pajamas, but with a pink dildo)..

i dont know about an action figure though, the pink dildo is kinda an action figure of sorts already... but we could do a puzzle, maybe some sneakers that vibrate instead of the light up ones...

*pink dildos on ice

Og thanks, sex life is preety grand and there is a dildo and bullet

in use at times.and I'll read all that in a minute, but my boredom

stems from going out and down time. I'm looking for fun

and different activities (nice dates) to do with her and her 2

children (6yrs &3yrs). I'm bored to death of museums zoo's

watching movie and playing games.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by FuzZy@Mar 31 2006, 04:25 PM

OG: who will win the NASCAR race this weekend???

Dale Earnhardt will come back from the dead and win it all. Number 8 we miss you.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Mar 31 2006, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Mar 31 2006, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Mar 31 2006, 04:25 PM

Dale Earnhardt will come back from the dead and win it all. Number 8 we miss you.

[/b]

number 8 is JR...

SR "was" number 3

Originally posted by sheROCK@Mar 31 2006, 09:22 PM

Dear Mr. Old Growth to you sir,

I had my thigh tattooed last Sunday, and I've been taking good care of it...but today I noticed that it started to peel a little bit in different places, is this normal?

Also, if a person is blind and deaf, do they dream?

Im not OG, but I can field this one from experience, its doing exactly what it should... peeling and flaking about a week later is perfectly normal, but, DONT PICK AT IT OR PEEL STUFF OFF!!!

im going to ask here first, and then im starting a thread about it...

what the hell is with this obsession with the 80's? everyone seems to be into it... that shit wasnt cool the first time around, get over it... the music sucked, the movies were ok, but I dont want to watch them over and over... and the fasion? please save me...

Originally posted by FuzZy+Mar 31 2006, 04:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuzZy - Mar 31 2006, 04:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SneakandCreep@Mar 31 2006, 04:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Mar 31 2006, 04:25 PM

number 8 is JR...

SR "was" number 3

[/b]

mullet.jpg