Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask Dr. HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Apr 3 2006, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Apr 3 2006, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Old Growth@Apr 3 2006, 06:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Apr 3 2006, 02:07 AM

Why does my girl's mom hate me so much?

You're sticking your boner in her daughter. That's a hard thing to be stoked about. You might also try getting a job and cleaning yourself up. Moms tend not to like the burn out look.

I had a job..she got me fired from it haha. Thanks anyways

[/b]

This girl is not for you. Mom is sabotaging your life. Get away, stat.

Or start jamming on her mom, too.

As we've established I'm currently unemployed. I'm goin for my GED within the next week, and in a month I'm turnin 18. I've got only a phone and internet bill to pay, with a good amount of money saved up and a lil side hustle goin on. What I'm wonderin is if I should get a job after I get the GED and move out when I turn 18, or stay at my parents house for the summer, slack off, and travel some

Re: Ask OG

Old Growth,

why is it that people even take up rollerblading when it seems to be so universally maligned by...well....EVERYONE?

This is one of life's great mysteries, like what happens after death, and finding the missing link. No one really knows for sure, but I suspect it's simply a lack of good judgement. Maybe it's because they're not coordinated enough to ride a skateboard, or not strong enough to do tricks on a bike. It's a crazy world. It might possibly be a simple matter of them being incredibly gay, and liking gay shit, like tank tops, exercise videos and emo hair.

As we've established I'm currently unemployed. I'm goin for my GED within the next week' date=' and in a month I'm turnin 18. I've got only a phone and internet bill to pay, with a good amount of money saved up and a lil side hustle goin on. What I'm wonderin is if I should get a job after I get the GED and move out when I turn 18, or stay at my parents house for the summer, slack off, and travel some[/quote']

I'd recommend milking your folks for all they're worth. Nothing beats free food, heat, hot water, etc. Save as much money as you can, so you can have a nice little cushion to live on in case something happens when you're on your own. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but life gets serious when you're on your own, so it's better to start taking on a little responsibility early, and work yourself up into real life. It won't be such a shock that way. Living off your parents and getting kicked out, only to find yourself making just enough money to pay the bills sucks ballz. Slacking is for kids with trust funds.

should i continue fucking my ex-girlfriend?

i want the sex but not the emotional baggage. ALthough we broke up mutually she was always more emotionally attached to me than i was to her.

That's just what happens with girls. I truly believe they can withstand more physical pain than men, but men have girls beat hands down when it comes to emotional pain. I'd recommend against jamming on the same girl again. It's only going to cause problems. Start pickng up chicks at dance clubs. Get a shiny shirt and you're gold.

Dude, read the post. The question is how is the act of sodimy on a woman not considered gay. I mean its basicly the same thing as bumming a guy except shes a chick. If you have urges to put it in the pooter I have an issue with you.

Future predicting question:

I poked my girlfriend and she accidentally got pregnant. Will we stay together for ever as we always tell each other, break up, or stay with each other but hate each others guts? Also, will my life be better or worse with the kid? Is my life ruined cuz of this? (Dun wanna give away my age, but yea, I'm young, a some years yonger then 18)