Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 29 2006, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 29 2006, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 29 2006, 04:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Mar 29 2006, 04:07 PM

will i like my dinner tonight?

It depends on who's making it. i need more information in order to formulate a response.

my dad. so it a crap shoot.

[/b]

You will like it. Two possible paths exist. One will be that Ol Dad will be too lazy and tired to actually cook, and you'll get take-out or he will feel so inspired by the love for his child that he will serve you braised duck with mango salsa.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 29 2006, 04:18 PM

Could my trapezius and deltoids get any destructively larger?

With the proper supplements and steroids, it wil be so. You have to want it. Want it so much you can touch it. Smell it. Feeeeel it.

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 29 2006, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 29 2006, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-count chocula@Mar 29 2006, 04:18 PM

are you a true 'O.G'?

I'm a fuckin mod on a mu'fukin internet graff board nigg. What it do?

SIG-Sauer_P225.jpg

[/b]

that's more like it

real O.G status right thurr

I have to do homework now, so the mystifying oracle will be unavailable until further notice. Questions may be asked, but they may not be answered.

For now, I put Mr. ABC, Beefeater and the rest of the mod squad in charge.

Should i go to the gym and work out my chest today even though my biceps are sore and it feel like someone is jabbing needles into them.I have been stretching all day and they are still killing me. If so should I take it easy or just go all out and forget the pain. I feel like the tendons in my arms are going to tear apart whenever I stretch my arms

Originally posted by Some1@Mar 29 2006, 03:42 PM

Should i go to the gym and work out my chest today even though my biceps are sore and it feel like someone is jabbing needles into them.I have been stretching all day and they are still killing me. If so should I take it easy or just go all out and forget the pain. I feel like the tendons in my arms are going to tear apart whenever I stretch my arms

Ibuprofen and Glutamine.

Microtears is what you have. It means muscles are growing and repairing damage.

Dont work out the same group two days in a row, until you're at an advanced level where it takes that much strain to see results.

I just had horrible tendonitis in my forearms from a heavy curl regiment.

I also recommend picking up Peaceful Mountain's Tendon Rescue Gel.

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 29 2006, 04:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 29 2006, 04:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 29 2006, 04:16 PM

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 29 2006, 04:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Mar 29 2006, 04:07 PM

will i like my dinner tonight?

It depends on who's making it. i need more information in order to formulate a response.

my dad. so it a crap shoot.

You will like it. Two possible paths exist. One will be that Ol Dad will be too lazy and tired to actually cook, and you'll get take-out or he will feel so inspired by the love for his child that he will serve you braised duck with mango salsa.

[/b]

No he's excited to cook. He found some obscure new orleans "soup" thing and its got me worried. And from that old man there is little love.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 29 2006, 02:47 PM

Should I take this chicken head to a movie? She is bangin with one exception:

She has a bump on her lip which looks like it could be HPV

WHATS THE DEAL?

youre gonna have to kiss her in order to initiate the wang, wait til the wart recedes.

or just go all out.

Gat:Bush/totally not helping.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 29 2006, 03:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 29 2006, 03:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tsuifuku@Mar 29 2006, 02:47 PM

Should I take this chicken head to a movie? She is bangin with one exception:

She has a bump on her lip which looks like it could be HPV

WHATS THE DEAL?

youre gonna have to kiss her in order to initiate the wang, wait til the wart recedes.

or just go all out.

Gat:Bush/totally not helping.

[/b]

you are gonna get it eventually.. at least this way you'll know where you got it

I'm going to college next year somewhere and I know another kid from my high school that is going there as well. He needs a room mate, and has expressed interest in us rooming together, because if you want, you can choose someone mutually rather than having a random assignment. I don't know him very well, in fact I've only known him this semester in gym class. I'm a white as fuck kid that enjoys shit like video games and I do value education greatly; he's a black as fuck kid that talks without moving his lower jaw and I really don't know much about him. He's a nice guy though, generally. We do share love for one thing though: basketball, and that's what got us talking. It would provide me with a roommate that is willing to play basketball every single day, which is what I will be able to do with an open gym on campus. However, we might be able to just as easily do that if he is in another room. Should I tell him that I can't room with him because I "Already turned in housing application and it has been finalized" or some bullshit like that, should I just throw caution to the wind and room with this dude? Should I just room with a random so that there aren't any potential expectations to not be met? Lemme know dood!

Originally posted by Issac Brock@Mar 29 2006, 03:11 PM

I'm going to college next year somewhere and I know another kid from my high school that is going there as well. He needs a room mate, and has expressed interest in us rooming together, because if you want, you can choose someone mutually rather than having a random assignment. I don't know him very well, in fact I've only known him this semester in gym class. I'm a white as fuck kid that enjoys shit like video games and I do value education greatly; he's a black as fuck kid that talks without moving his lower jaw and I really don't know much about him. He's a nice guy though, generally. We do share love for one thing though: basketball, and that's what got us talking. It would provide me with a roommate that is willing to play basketball every single day, which is what I will be able to do with an open gym on campus. However, we might be able to just as easily do that if he is in another room. Should I tell him that I can't room with him because I "Already turned in housing application and it has been finalized" or some bullshit like that, should I just throw caution to the wind and room with this dude? Should I just room with a random so that there aren't any potential expectations to not be met? Lemme know dood!

file for section 8.