Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoi1 system: No. You are a mousey fellow better suited for the world of warcraft. Find an ork there to love.

Beefeater: Unfortunately, no.

hungoverseas: You lack imagination.

transparentLMA: I hunt and peck.

Gat:Bush: Unless you have a trust fund, i wouldn't recommend it.

Stop being a pussy and decide on something.

I see why you're having trouble with school now.

Again, trouble with school.

Fatalist: I recommend http://www.swordsdirect.com

Weapon X: Start doing sit-ups and quit eating Whoppers, you fat fuck.

Oh, yeah, I got another question. You once said that the Getting Up game ain't that bad. I want to know what drugs you're on. I rented it the other day, and it's fuckin' horrible. It's a little kids' game, but with swearing. It's a really corny, wannabe Prince of Persia. The fighting is the worst ever, and so is everything else. And my idea of fun isn't tagging a walk twenty times so I can win some sort of freeform challenge.

Originally posted by FuzZy@Mar 29 2006, 03:42 PM

are longboards really as gay as rollerblades ;)

No. On a gayness scale of 1-100, 100 being red hot magenta, longboards are an 84. Rollerblades barely squeak by the longboard at 87, but reach maximum flammability of 101 when coupled with tank tops.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 29 2006, 03:45 PM

will i fuck this girl on friday?

As long as you treat her adequately, I believe the box is almost certain. Depending on your karma, it may be shaved or unshaved. However, working to improve your karma will assuredly guarantee you the ass. Carry old ladies across the street, stat.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 29 2006, 03:50 PM

Oh, yeah, I got another question. You once said that the Getting Up game ain't that bad. I want to know what drugs you're on. I rented it the other day, and it's fuckin' horrible. It's a little kids' game, but with swearing. It's a really corny, wannabe Prince of Persia. The fighting is the worst ever, and so is everything else. And my idea of fun isn't tagging a walk twenty times so I can win some sort of freeform challenge.

I hold to my opinion that Getting Up wasn't as bad as I expected. Take that however you wish. Try World Of Warcraft.

i wanna be big!

big.jpg

Down, down baby, down by the rollercoaster,

Sweet, sweet baby, I'll never let you go,

Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop, shimmy shimmy rock,

I met a girlfriend, a triscuit, she said a triscuit, a biscuit,

Ice cream, soda pop, vanilla on the top,

Ooh Chelley, walking down the street, ten times a week,

I said it, I meant it, I stole my mamma's credit,

I'm cool, I'm hot, sock me in the stomach until I forget it.

on another note...

Should i move in with this kid who needs a roomate. I am not going to tell you the situation or any details. Ready set go!

Johnny Ballbags: I will opt for MC Hammer, since he looks like a gay black accountant right next to the album title "please hammer don't hurt em"

This site is like crack because you lacked proper parental discipline as a child and have little self control or social confidence.

The best thread ever is the myspace picture post.

Some1: That was a long time ago. Don't embarrass me.

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Mar 29 2006, 03:59 PM

when will ego31 admit hes not straight?

You two will meet in person at a concert, and he will profess his love to you personally. Otherwise, he will never publicly announce his true feelings toward gay black accountants.

Originally posted by Some1@Mar 29 2006, 04:07 PM

COME ON BEST MOVIE EVER!! and p.s. I edited my post now there is a question there!

You are not allowed to edit posts with a question. That is cheating. You must restate your question, you hamfisted buffoon.

Weapon X: If you post an image that large again, you will be banned from OG's answers. However, since this is your first warning, I will answer your question.

It is because Topher Grace had sex with Donna. DONNA, for chirst's sake. He can do whatever he chooses.

Guest nutsonmychin!

why do guys tell girls that they like them when they dont really, even tho they still would have gotten laid without saying that?

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 29 2006, 04:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 29 2006, 04:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Mar 29 2006, 04:07 PM

will i like my dinner tonight?

It depends on who's making it. i need more information in order to formulate a response.

[/b]

my dad. so it a crap shoot.

Originally posted by Some1@Mar 29 2006, 04:12 PM

damn your picky here goes:

Should i move in with this kid who needs a roomate. I am not going to tell you the situation or any details. Ready set go!

No. He likes to buy fetae on the black market and make soup with them. It tastes bad.

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 29 2006, 04:13 PM

why do guys tell girls that they like them when they dont really, even tho they still would have gotten laid without saying that?

Because both guys and girls do stupid shit all the time, have sex, make more stupid kids, and the cycle perpetuates itself.