Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

how do i make my claf stop hurting like it has a cramp

wtf gives

also, how do i heal my partially torn LCL

I'm not sure what a claf is.

You need to get surgery on your ACL. You'll have a swell scar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what a claf is.

You need to get surgery on your ACL. You'll have a swell scar.

my bad. i ment to say Calf...

also the LCL question was a joke, cuz i know you aren't that kind of doctor, although all your love advice was on point and true

HAL,

what's better for elicting greater sexual promiscuity from a girl?

Wine

or

Vodka?

Lens, I'd personally recommend a nice bottle of wine. Then again, promiscuity inducing alcohol is all about the setting. If you're on a budget or lack the proper amount of time to caress her liver with wine, then go for vodka. Also good for a loud party setting, where wine isn't going to work. Liquor produces a messy drunkeness, so monitor closely and be sure she doesn't drink too much, then swoop in like a vulture picking at roadkill. One shot can mean the difference between jamming a shapely ass and holding back hair over a toilet.

However, nothing works quite like wine. I don't know if you've ever gotten drunk on the wine, but it produces a unique sort of euphoric drunkeness. Give some to a classy girl. Very conducive to panty dropping. If you're not looking to spend a fortune, some of the Yellowtail varieties are solid. The Shiraz and Merlot are nice. I've never tried the whites. There's some very good australian wines out, inexpensive and pretty good. Lindemanns is also decent. Unless she's a wine snob, I think she'll be happy.

my bad. i ment to say Calf...

also the LCL question was a joke, cuz i know you aren't that kind of doctor, although all your love advice was on point and true

It's a muscle spasm, probably from straining it repeatedly. I assume you skate. Taking a few days off will allow the muscles to heal. If you keep skating on it, the muscle won't heal correctly and it can become chronic.

Dr. Hal,

So why do great girls date assholes? I have a crush on my friend and she dates this airhead extreme sports mo' fo' who

A) doesn't party

B)Hates hip hop (she LOVES my music collection btw)

C) Is clueless e.g. she got back from oregon last night and he cuts out on her to go extreme kiteboarding and I was the one who took her out to dinner to welcome her back.

D) Talking to this duder is like carrying on a conversation with a blackboard eraser.

So why do intelligent, cute, funny girls date idiots??!?!?!?!

because ALL girls are weird and stupid, its a scientifically proven fact,

and i know what sorta situation ur in, as doc hal sed tho i hav felt recently like 2 much of a friend, beter getin his advice late than neva tho thanks

o and dr hal, what colour ink's the best?

Lens, I'd personally recommend a nice bottle of wine. Then again, promiscuity inducing alcohol is all about the setting. If you're on a budget or lack the proper amount of time to caress her liver with wine, then go for vodka. Also good for a loud party setting, where wine isn't going to work. Liquor produces a messy drunkeness, so monitor closely and be sure she doesn't drink too much, then swoop in like a vulture picking at roadkill. One shot can mean the difference between jamming a shapely ass and holding back hair over a toilet.

However, nothing works quite like wine. I don't know if you've ever gotten drunk on the wine, but it produces a unique sort of euphoric drunkeness. Give some to a classy girl. Very conducive to panty dropping. If you're not looking to spend a fortune, some of the Yellowtail varieties are solid. The Shiraz and Merlot are nice. I've never tried the whites. There's some very good australian wines out, inexpensive and pretty good. Lindemanns is also decent. Unless she's a wine snob, I think she'll be happy.

I've got a pretty nice place and she's a pretty nice chick as far as class goes.

Money isn;t too much of an issue so I figure a bottle or two of wine would work.

Any specific brands you might reccomend? I like Cabs for conversational drinking and Merlot's with food. not a big fan of white wine at all.

Yeah, i think liquor might be kinda too much as she is kinda skinny and might get too ill with one shot.

I've got a pretty nice place and she's a pretty nice chick as far as class goes.

Money isn;t too much of an issue so I figure a bottle or two of wine would work.

Any specific brands you might reccomend? I like Cabs for conversational drinking and Merlot's with food. not a big fan of white wine at all.

Yeah, i think liquor might be kinda too much as she is kinda skinny and might get too ill with one shot.

Well, if money isn't an issue, my favorite Cab is actually a Napa Valley wine. It's Constant Diamond Mountain Vineyard 2001. Dunno if you like Syrah, but Tierra Rouge Ascent 2002 is fucking outstanding. Clarendon Hills 2003 Hickenbotham Vineyard Syrah is also amazing. All of these are in the $70 range.

As far as Merlot, which I'm not super crazy about, the Rutherford Hill 2001 is about the best you can get. It's real expensive, at @ $90 a bottle. Something a bit more robust, but still table drinkable, is Italy's Banfi Summus 1999. It's a blend, and "only" around $60 a 750 ml.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Dr. HAL,

i've been seeing this 3-digit number. it's everywhere- digital clocks, license plates, newspapers, magazines, anything. it kind of creeps me out when ever i see it and i see it a lot. and it's not that i'm even looking for it, it's like it justs pops right in front of my face and presents itself to me. for example, i will look at the clock and just as i look, it turns 1:16. the number is 116, which happens to be the month and day of my birthday and is read as 911 upside down.

now, one of the main reasons this creeps me out is because of my cousin. he joined the military in 98 or 99 and was later based in kuwait. the whole time he was there, he constantly saw a number, just like me. the number was 911. when he came home in the summer of 2001, he was telling us about always seeing the number and wondering if it meant something. he said "i'm always wondering if something bad is going to happen to someone we'll need to call 911." a few months later, thetr was a terrorist attack world trade center buildings.

am i just being paranoid? should i seek help? do you think that there is something to worry about? or maybe the fact that i see 116 instead of 911 means that something good will happen. what do you think?