Ask Dr. HAL

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the way i see it is that if you leave a message for her it's kinda giving her the power to call you back at her leisure. If you don't leave a message, she'll still se that you called but it'll be all on her to call you back to see what's up.

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 29 2006, 03:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 29 2006, 03:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1/4FareMetrocard@Mar 29 2006, 03:59 PM

when will ego31 admit hes not straight?

You two will meet in person at a concert, and he will profess his love to you personally. Otherwise, he will never publicly announce his true feelings toward gay black accountants.

[/b]

hahaha so wait

ego and dumy are soul mates?

Originally posted by crispy@Mar 29 2006, 05:48 PM

OG (or anybody from team handsome) .. answer this.

is everybody from team handsome ..

really handsome?

or do some of them just fake it to feel accepted?

I actually invented team handsome, but deto took it to new heights. me and deto (no homo) are incredibly sexy. and on another note, we have the exact same voice, some would say we are the same person.

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 29 2006, 05:39 PM

Isaac Brock: You will room with this dude. College is about new experiences, and what better experience than to room with a black dude? We all know black guys love video games, so you two will play Tekken together. Also, he will discover the World Of Warcraft from you and play an elf queen.

I don't know anything about WoW, but I do know a lot about counterstrike. Everyone enjoys a little cs though. Anyway, I think you're right, I will do it.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 29 2006, 08:52 PM

Would you rather be married to Jessica Alba but have had your dick chopped off in a freak table saw accident, or be married to a hideous beast of a woman with an insatiable sexual appetite?

Don't gotta be an OG to answer this...Jessica Alba all day, no matter what the situation

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard+Mar 30 2006, 06:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1/4FareMetrocard - Mar 30 2006, 06:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when will ego31 admit hes not straight?

[/b]

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 30 2006, 07:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-1/4FareMetrocard@Mar 29 2006, 03:59 PM

when will ego31 admit hes not straight?

You two will meet in person at a concert, and he will profess his love to you personally. Otherwise, he will never publicly announce his true feelings toward gay black accountants.

my god your right i think i'm in love! lol

Oh great OG is your name in reference to the old growth forest's in tasmania?

by the way q fare metro card you are silly as a parakeet!

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by Soup+Mar 30 2006, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soup - Mar 30 2006, 05:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewNameSamePerson@Mar 29 2006, 09:26 PM

haha my question for OG is  who is going to win american idol?

My cousin Katherine McPhee is. Becuase you're going to vote for her right fucking now.

[/b]

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i love her.

cant believe she was bottom three. bullshit. McPhee is my girl.