drunk dialing..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i have done it, i called my boy telling hime i felt bad that we did'nt chill alot and did'nt wnat him to think i was just hitting up for buddah, witch i was at the time (i was busy with work and school)

hmm i called this one broad i was trying to and could of gotten on telling her i missed her, shit popped off after that hehe

i used to call but yea now i'm usually socially involved with the people i am getting crunk with, especially if it's girls i gotta play all hard to be dope host and shit so they love what's goin on

• Ring

Ring

Ring

*CLICK*

Girl's voice: Hello?

My voice: Heyaa, whathafuk are yew doin?

Girl's voice: Um.. I'm over at Wes *******'s place drinking, sweetie. What're youuuu doing tonite?

My voice: Way-way-way. Wayt. Wes ***#*$**'s? Tham otherfuhck arr you doin gover thah du's houzze?

Girl's voice: What? We're going out. Anyway, we're over here drinking if you want to stop by, we've got...

My voice: Wait.. nahhhh fuhk this. You ree dating tha tlame? Fucc kthat. Fuhk that. Have a nice life.

*CLICK*

hahahha i've got some good stories...

on new years i called a jewish friend of mine and left a message like:

"YOOOOOOO maaaaaan woord. I dont KNOW if you celllelbreate this shit, you know bein a jew and allluhthat! BUT

if you do! HAPPY NEW YEARS KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

that is probably the most successfull--insofar as least amount of consequences in the next few days--drunk-dialing phone call i've ever made.

i used to drunk text.

that's a death wish.

I've drunk dialed mass amounts of people on New Years...my two personal favs are 1) I called a friend and told her "Yo you know what, one day I am definately gunna insert my penis into ya vagina" and 2) I called another friend and left him a message sayin "Yo man what the fuck are you doin? You're prolly havin sex with (insert girlfriends name) right now but yo that shit ain't too impressive cuz bitch is ugly...anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS MUTHAFUCKA, CALL ME BACK"

i just realized that the first time i called wifey after not talkin ot her for 5 years was a case of some serious drunk dialing... i bumped into her and got her # like a week before that... called her on st pattys day after drinkin my ass off @ a friends family party... doin shots with his moms and shit... i called her without even thinking and poured my heart out sloppily... told her i had a crush on her when i was like 17 and we used to work together and all this crazy shit.... she was in vegas gettin ready to move out there with her ex.... if it wasnt for me breakin some ground with that call she would prolly have moved out there too.. that shit was over 3 years ago and we been together ever since...

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 30 2006, 10:05 AM

i just realized that the first time i called wifey after not talkin ot her for 5 years was a case of some serious drunk dialing... i bumped into her and got her # like a week before that... called her on st pattys day after drinkin my ass off @ a friends family party... doin shots with his moms and shit... i called her without even thinking and poured my heart out sloppily... told her i had a crush on her when i was like 17 and we used to work together and all this crazy shit.... she was in vegas gettin ready to move out there with her ex.... if it wasnt for me breakin some ground with that call she would prolly have moved out there too.. that shit was over 3 years ago and we been together ever since...

awesome story..

god bless you my son

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 30 2006, 10:05 AM

JOHNNY THE BALL-BAGGER! nice....