I have a new crush

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy@Mar 29 2006, 05:18 AM

I think I can be of some help to you fellas... A good friend of mine is a Properties Manager for Cingular (soon to AGAIN be ATT Wireless)

I talk with him everyday, I'll have him see what he can do to get this girl for you.. Back when it was ATT wireless he got me a framed picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt and she wrote my name on it for me.. i'll let you know by tomorrow who it is.

Hahah... awesome.. have you found her yet? I see some names posted but is there any confirmation that this is her? Big G goes to work in 5 hours...

Kindof off the subject.. but since he's the only one besides the people who connect/maintain the cell rooms (i forgot what their called (cell sites.. i think) ) I was aloud access to the inside of many different rooms of the Cingular Wireless here in Seattle... have you any clue how big those fucking rooms are.. their insane.. I was tempted to take pictures of the wires and boxes but I wasn't allowed a camera... lame.