i'm gettin Fu*ked

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude+Mar 29 2006, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rude&InTheNude - Mar 29 2006, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

never live with a heffer

[/b]

damn, that's like the meaning of life right there..

either that or:

<!--QuoteBegin-Dumy@Mar 29 2006, 04:41 PM

Sluts are for everyone

oh yeah, Porkchop...glass etch that bitches car/house/ whatever she outright owns and doesn't rent..

either that or find aforementioned naked internet pictures of her and distribute them to everyone at her job..after you photoshop swatistkas on her breasts of course..

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 29 2006, 05:58 PM

oh yeah, Porkchop...glass etch that bitches car/house/ whatever she outright owns and doesn't rent..

either that or find aforementioned naked internet pictures of her and distribute them to everyone at her job..after you photoshop swatistkas on her breasts of course..

spot on

i thought there were going to be titties in this thread.. instead it's the same girl rambling on as if anyone care's about the minute details of her under-developed, most likely over-privledged life.

I cock-slapped an aspiring model 3 weeks ago because she made me pay for part of the hotel bill on a roadtrip I never asked to go on. I even did the bitch nasty and gave her a Dirty Sanchez while she slept... you don't see me expecting people to give a shit.

TITTIES!

Originally posted by HECZONER+Mar 29 2006, 04:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Mar 29 2006, 04:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think you should replace her body lotion with regular mayo, or if you really wanna be down, mix the mayo with some eggwhites. mmmmmmmmmm....smelly.

[/b]

She'd love it

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 29 2006, 04:58 PM

after you photoshop swatistkas on her breasts of course..

:haha: Keepin it whodie

Still wanna see the naked pictures of that bitch

Guest nutsonmychin!

hehe. the fat one challenged me to a duel!

"FUCK THAT BITCH. TELL HER TO BRING IT. OR BETTER YET, TELL HER TO COME

TO MY WORK AND GET IT FROM ME- I GET OFF AT 530."

heheh. i told her i would be there at 5:25 to pick up my money. hahahahhahaa.....

Ive decided that im gonna fly over there and beat the fuck out of that fat chick for you and a fat chick has enough muscle as a dude so it doesnt go against my "hitting women thing"

why? because im irritable at the moment, and im supposed to be staying over tehre with you anyways. two birds, one stone.

fuck people.