i'm gettin Fu*ked

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by the A squad@Mar 28 2006, 09:32 PM

VASELINE AND SPRINKLES OF SAND ON HER WINDSHIELD.

WHEN SHE TURNS ON HER WIPERS

*SCRATCH SRATCH SCRATCH*

I am using this one

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 28 2006, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 28 2006, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2006, 05:20 PM

PORKY...

THAT CHIC SMOKING THE CIG WOULD GET IT QUICK!

whats up with her..

tell her about the Pffftface!

thats the chick that carried the mase. you can see her ass naked just about anywhere online.

[/b]

POST EM

<!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Mar 28 2006, 09:24 PM

^does that work? i heard it was a myth because of the chemical compound that gas is made out of that sugar will not mix with gas like water would instead it just settles at the bottom of the tank doing nothing to the car.

anybody know whats up?

As far as I know it works as long as there's not alot of gas in the car, cuz in that case it'll dissolve before it can do any damage

And really, this problem sucks, but as long as you fuck your cousin everything will be alright

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 28 2006, 04:15 PM

shit.....

bullshit with my last roomate cost me $472 dollars. I had to cover her portion of the rent one month and when she was about to pay me back she decided it was worth spending on something else seeing as how her credit score is fucked and she is bankrupt

this is what a deadbeat looks like....

96942094_l.jpg

yup ...smash....sorry LENS....i like em big.. :innocent:

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 28 2006, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 28 2006, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>why dont you just break into her house?

ive done shit like that on numerous occasions to collect debts

[/b]

Originally posted by count chocula@Mar 28 2006, 08:17 PM

smash!

<!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2006, 08:17 PM

or you could glass etch "cable box" across her windshield of her car.

THAT WILL LEARN HER

You have a wonderful cabinet of advisors giving you great advice.

Something our president doesn't even have.

Just because im feeling nice tonight, I will give you the ultimate car damage revenge recipe.

Directions are as follows;

Go to fish markets with some kinda container for carrying liquid. Ask for some fish juice kinda shit (they will think your wakko but just do it anyway).

Get some syringes and fill them with stinky fish juice, then inject into the rubber window seals of her car.

This technique works best in summer as the heat will make the smell unbareable.

This is a tried and tested method of revenge.

In one case my mate did it and bought the car for a throw away price because the owner couldnt get rid of the smell.

hahah

Go get em tiger!

Guest nutsonmychin!

update!

i told fatty that if she couldnt manage to remember the box that i make house calls.

and it would be no problem to come and get it.

her responce...

"THE BOX WILL BE IN THE MAILROOM @ 2 EC ON 27TH FLOOR AT 10AM"

Just to answer the question if the sugar in the gas tank works.....yes....it does....it also does not matter how much gas is actually in the tank.....the gas line is hooked up to the bottom of the tank and as gas from the tank is being sucked through the lines the sugar goes also and will not dissolve.....once the car is turned off for a period of time the sugar will crystalize in the injection system and the jets in a carburator(in this case making the float stick) and through the main gas line making your automobile a piece of shit(it will NEVER run right again...and a major situation the motor could seize)....the only way to fix the problem is to replace the ENTIRE system.....I hope I have explained this clearly to you......have a good one.

edit*

If you don't want to cause any permanent damage....just use water.

Guest nutsonmychin!

mmm. ok.

SO...this is how it just went down with the skinny broad. she's referencing some thing, she wont tell me what that smokey chewed (ps. he had never chewed any of my shit before) and her kitten ruined SO much of my stuff...but i didnt talk shit b/c i left my door open....

read on...

start at bottom'

give me a break. if you want to play that game. then you're fucking cat ruined like 7 of my CDs, broke my dresser drawer and spilled a full glass of wine on a stack of brand new clothes. I didnt want to be so fucked up tho, since it's an animal and i left my door open.

you need to pay your fucking bills. You are 30 years old. grown the fuck up. get a real job. Im over playing with you. You need to stop acting like a child.

last chance to be cool.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Mar 29, 2006 9:55 AM

Hi Karen

Can you give Dana $60 for the last cable bill? Or, any other way you want to get it to me is cool.

thx